Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

He's warned Sweden and Finland that there will be consequences if they join Nato now - He's like the aggressive drunk giving it 'You want some aswell'.

He's got to finish Ukraine first...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, VOON said:

Are you going to answer the question?

Mate, I haven't seen any news with any footage of Russian troops in Kiev or in Ukraine for that matter, have you?

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to see some evidence first before i jump on the bandwagon. Show me some credible evidence and id believe ?

2 hours ago, gamerooster said:

Does anyone know how I can get to ukraine? All flights there aren't happening so I'm guessing poland?

Ukraine has a land border with 4 EU states, Poland, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia, that's around 2300km of border, there will be trails and walking paths, land borders are porous in places like that,if you are determined you will get in, if 15 year old shamima begum can work out a route from Turkey into Syria your going to have no problem, bonne chance. 

P. S, send some pics. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Asked if she would support UK citizens who chose to answer the call, Ms Truss said: 'I do support...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You going to Ukraine will endanger real soldiers lives when they have to insert to remove British nationals 

personally I couldn’t live with myself 

He's going to fight for Russia mate, in a war that ain't even happening... mad eh!!

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Ukraine has a land border with 4 EU states, Poland, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia, that's around 2300km of border, there will be trails and walking paths, land borders are porous in places like that,if you are determined you will get in, if 15 year old shamima begum can work out a route from Turkey into Syria your going to have no problem, bonne chance. 

P. S, send some pics. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Asked if she would support UK citizens who chose to answer the call, Ms Truss said: 'I do support...

Hey up you never mind young shamima, theres room enough here fer me n her, right must go now, ive got lindy hop lessons shortly ,    eh   

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what the nhs got to do with out ?these c**t now even trying to ruin that 

i just see all sides make my mind up ive never had a facebook in me life 

you joined the army mate so thinking for yourself was definately not you was it 

The army are the benchmark for innovation and problem solving , civilian industry spunk in their pants to hire ex military subject matter experts to carry out mundane management tasks that you do with your eyes shut in the military . 

as a senior n c o you  are expected to be in some sort of higher level education , when you compound this with the management of up to 30 plus people daily , maintaining equipment , completing physical requirements, transforming your people and your workplace into your image , keep a home , a marriage , children , be ready to deploy , juggle wages , social life , and be a general all round good bloke is a fair indication of the calibre of people represented in the snco and junior officer co Horts. 

truly a slice of great Britain plcs brightest and best . 

but you’d know all that from Wikipedia or from your uncle . ??

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3