Russia Ukraine WW3

Just now, mC HULL said:

and uk usa do ? 

Agreed, historically we've wrecked havoc across the globe for the gains of the few. But we're where we are and we have the ability of hindsight, we basically want security and stability with an amount of freedom , democratic government however repetitive beats corrupted communism and dictatorship....

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

Just now, SheepChaser said:

To be fair we have a far better record when you look at our underhanded actions, compared to when you look at our direct military intervention 

? you mean when we cause unrest in far away lands cause terrorism overthrow government and leave country’s ruined for our gains 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Borr said:

Agreed, historically we've wrecked havoc across the globe for the gains of the few. But we're where we are and we have the ability of hindsight, we basically want security and stability with an amount of freedom , democratic government however repetitive beats corrupted communism and dictatorship....

we’re still doing it none stop bor 

we’re more commy now then most ex communist country’s 

Edited by mC HULL
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

when was the last time china went to the other side a the world killing innocent civilians  ? 

freedoms they getting taken away at a rapid rate 

f***ing russia has more freedom then us 

China has infiltrated most continents , Africa has turned over to China , they wanted to install British 5g and give 100% to fund nuclear power in UK, they've been found to have infiltrated UK and Australian government, they have crushed freedoms in Hong Kong , they command and support North Korea , they're building islands in international waters, the monitor all their citizens and award small freedoms based on their support of the communist regime. They deplete most of the world's resources and endangered animals , I honestly don't see what good there culture/mentality brings to the world....

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? you mean when we cause unrest in far away lands cause terrorism overthrow government and leave country’s ruined for our gains 

Which way are you trying to argue ? 

You started off saying Russia was great because they weren’t afraid to kill folk they didn’t like or agree with in any country.

And now UK and USA are bad because they wreck countries got their own gains ?

I don’t like how our gov or the USA do things but I’m just confused what you’re actually trying to argue 

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Borr said:

China has infiltrated most continents , Africa has turned over to China , they wanted to install British 5g and give 100% to fund nuclear power in UK, they've been found to have infiltrated UK and Australian government, they have crushed freedoms in Hong Kong , they command and support North Korea , they're building islands in international waters, the monitor all their citizens and award small freedoms based on their support of the communist regime. They deplete most of the world's resources and endangered animals , I honestly don't see what good there culture/mentality brings to the world....

sounds like the usa you was talking about there mate doesn’t it  ? 

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You started off saying Russia was great because they weren’t afraid to kill folk they didn’t like or agree with in any country.

I don’t like how our gov or the USA do things but I’m just confused what you’re actually trying to argue 

russia will kill traitors which is a good thing will invade neighbour country’s that are letting the enemy do as the wish on there border 

uk the usa just invade ruin country’s to take there natural resources are constantly funding terrorism or going to war it’s all they do ? 

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

russia will kill traitors which is a good thing will invade neighbour country’s that are letting the enemy do as the wish on there border 

uk the usa just invade ruin country’s to take there natural resources are constantly funding terrorism or going to war it’s all they do ? 

You have a somewhat simplistic view of world politics and events.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

He's just anti establishment and your basically playing chess with a pigeon

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Borr said:

Ask the Tibetans and the Uighurs what they think about the Chinese. ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Ask the Tibetans and the Uighurs what they think about the Chinese. ?

Cheers.

? Or anyone in range of North Korean missiles , what's China gonna do with 1.4 billion workers if USA , Europe etc stop importing products.... they're also responsible for COVID outbreak as far as I'm concerned...at the very least preventing the rest of the world from being prepared for it....

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3