Russia Ukraine WW3

I’ll enunciate apoint a little . 

People with rifles aren’t soldiers , as much as a man with an axe isn’t a joiner . Being a soldier is a skill set honed through training , regime and retention of skills . As Ken would tell you the overall headache of being involved in company level attacks is a nightmare on occasion . every individual soldiers movement has a knock on effect for everyone else . Arcs , rates , position , rest etc . 

there’s more to fighting then just leanining in a window and shooting out or running in woods . This tactical nous is the bread and butter of today’s infantry man from the NATO coalition, I’ve worked with a few and the British and American capabilities far out weigh the rest . Tech wise , skills wise , ability wise . 
I can’t comprehend the french mind ???

Any way , if anyone would care to ascertain the level of talents of the individual Russian , have a browse of the numerous VICE documentaries on you tube , one in particular is the reporter tracking down Russian soldiers via social media . Do a comparative of the clips shown with the professionalism of the NATO affiliate military. 

it’s like ten Sunday morning teams playing Man City . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Borr said:

Apparently he's squirrelled 600 billion away for mod , not sure he'd be concerned with finance tbh , I also don't think they'd want to destroy Ukraine purely own and run it....

Again from my dubious source...

Yeah fair. Shock and awe isn’t really about destruction, it’s about showing such a level of overwhelming force that the enemy quit before full destruction is needed. It’s psychological more than destructive.

Theres been bits of it with air power fly bys.

We’ll see.

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah fair. Shock and awe isn’t really about destruction, it’s about showing such a level of overwhelming force that the enemy quit before full destruction is needed. It’s psychological more than destructive.

Theres been bits of it with air power fly bys.

We’ll see.

Yes maybe so... I think the US took it to another level although probably had far greater targets and press coverage and I think there was a lot of destruction at the same time....

No 

14 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

We're still waiting for reliable footage to emerge or any credible journalism to verify the Russians being in Kiev.

Are you saying Putin hasn’t invaded Ukraine then? Or what are you saying?

12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ll enunciate apoint a little . 

People with rifles aren’t soldiers , as much as a man with an axe isn’t a joiner . Being a soldier is a skill set honed through training , regime and retention of skills . As Ken would tell you the overall headache of being involved in company level attacks is a nightmare on occasion . every individual soldiers movement has a knock on effect for everyone else . Arcs , rates , position , rest etc . 

there’s more to fighting then just leanining in a window and shooting out or running in woods . This tactical nous is the bread and butter of today’s infantry man from the NATO coalition, I’ve worked with a few and the British and American capabilities far out weigh the rest . Tech wise , skills wise , ability wise . 
I can’t comprehend the french mind ???

Any way , if anyone would care to ascertain the level of talents of the individual Russian , have a browse of the numerous VICE documentaries on you tube , one in particular is the reporter tracking down Russian soldiers via social media . Do a comparative of the clips shown with the professionalism of the NATO affiliate military. 

it’s like ten Sunday morning teams playing Man City . 

I agree, but as has been proven when in difficult terrain, such as towns and cities or even Vietnam then soldiers have a tougher time of it, when faced with guerilla warfare. A bad analogy might be man city playing in four inches of mud with snow coming down....

4 minutes ago, Borr said:

I was referring to the various poisonings on British soil that went unpunished....

un unpunished what the fack could we do ? the russians would slay the uk in a day 

putin kills traitors whatever soil they are on he needs his hand shook 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

un unpunished what the fack could we do ? the russians would slay the uk in a day 

putin kills traitors whatever soil they are on he needs his hand shook 

Exactly what we're doing now....supplying weapon and financial aid to Ukraine and dismantling Russian money....

1 minute ago, Borr said:

Exactly what we're doing now....supplying weapon and financial aid to Ukraine and dismantling Russian money....

? going about it like girls you mean ? 

do things behind the scenes letting others die for our goals we have turned into a nation of puffs 

bring back maggie thatcher aye ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

do things behind the scenes letting others die for our goals we have turned into a nation of puffs 

Doing things behind the scenes is mostly far more effective and deadly than marching in like billy big bollocks. Historically Russia don’t actually have a great record in the play book to be fair ........

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Russia isn't Argentina, we rely on USA for our freedoms, the EU has walked Europe into this, they should be the ones dealing with it. It seems many think that China will inherit number one position in the world but that is truly the last thing I want for my children, whatever it takes....

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Doing things behind the scenes is mostly far more effective and deadly than marching in like billy big bollocks. Historically Russia don’t actually have a great record in the play book to be fair ........

and uk usa do ? 

1 minute ago, Borr said:

Russia isn't Argentina, we rely on USA for our freedoms, the EU has walked Europe into this, they should be the ones dealing with it. It seems many think that China will inherit number one position in the world but that is truly the last thing I want for my children, whatever it takes....

when was the last time china went to the other side a the world killing innocent civilians  ? 

freedoms they getting taken away at a rapid rate 

f***ing russia has more freedom then us 

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3