Russia Ukraine WW3

Be prepared for mass uncontrolled immigration, lammy from the labour party is on spouting his britain bad shite as usuall, the abbos from Australia are coming the maori from new zealand, the cannibalistic tribes from new guinea, the thylacine, the dodo the north sentinnal islands, the bodies from the titanic and fecking ET aswell, its open season at the southern shoreline with these c**ts

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Part of me wonders if their plan A is to not trash the place, test Ukrainian resolve, make it clear there’s only one outcome and hope the white flags come out.

But I genuinely believe everyone overestimates Russian capability.

So, f**k knows. I’d love the Russians to jib.

It’s amazing to think that the technology gap between the Roman army and the Russian subs ,,,,,is smaller than the one between our subs and Russias..

I like reading your posts btw kid as they are marrying succinctly into the overall arch of ideas my peer group hold . Russia = overrated ??

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s amazing to think that the technology gap between the Roman army and the Russian subs ,,,,,is smaller than the one between our subs and Russias..

I like reading your posts btw kid as they are marrying succinctly into the overall arch of ideas my peer group hold . Russia = overrated ??

Thank you.

No doubt uk forces could use more depth and to fill the capability gaps that have gone unfunded but Russia are still largely fighting with yesterdays weapons. Eg I believe they built a fifth-gen air superiority fighter before we had any lightenings, and to date they have less deployable than we do. That’s a game changing asset for peer on peer conflict and they haven’t mass produced it. Our procurement rate is slow as f**k and we’re still beating them!

We’re not seeing the sort of shock and awe strategy that the us employed in Iraq. There’s a reason for that, maybe it’s true they just can’t afford it? TLAMS are $2m a throw and the yanks think nothing of chucking a Burke full at someone just to make a point! $$$!

Its too early to conclude anything really but Russia are showing their hand to nato and if it doesn’t go perfectly then they may well have just emboldened nato rather than suppressed it.

Very early and very interesting to watch, but logistics on their doorstep, really!

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Deker said:

Don't understand Putin at all but I do know if the shit hits the fan and somebody pushes the button its the likes of you and me that will cop it whilst the politicians of the world (who started it all) are deep in the comfy bunkers and will most likely survive. 

Well I'm well prepared I've erected an Anderson shelter, stocked up with fray bentos steak n kidney pies bog rolls, I'm just doing a full monty at the moment, then I'm all prepared if out happens, ta ta fer now 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Be prepared for mass uncontrolled immigration, lammy from the labour party is on spouting his britain bad shite as usuall, the abbos from Australia are coming the maori from new zealand, the cannibalistic tribes from new guinea, the thylacine, the dodo the north sentinnal islands, the bodies from the titanic and fecking ET aswell, its open season at the southern shoreline with these c**ts

Yes that's exactly what bojo has said this morning..that the UK are ready to take on refugees..

As if this wasn't part of the script ???

• Thanks 2
44 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Thank you.

No doubt uk forces could use more depth and to fill the capability gaps that have gone unfunded but Russia are still largely fighting with yesterdays weapons. Eg I believe they built a fifth-gen air superiority fighter before we had any lightenings, and to date they have less deployable than we do. That’s a game changing asset for peer on peer conflict and they haven’t mass produced it. Our procurement rate is slow as f**k and we’re still beating them!

We’re not seeing the sort of shock and awe strategy that the us employed in Iraq. There’s a reason for that, maybe it’s true they just can’t afford it? TLAMS are $2m a throw and the yanks think nothing of chucking a Burke full at someone just to make a point! $$$!

Its too early to conclude anything really but Russia are showing their hand to nato and if it doesn’t go perfectly then they may well have just emboldened nato rather than suppressed it.

Very early and very interesting to watch, but logistics on their doorstep, really!

Apparently he's squirrelled 600 billion away for mod , not sure he'd be concerned with finance tbh , I also don't think they'd want to destroy Ukraine purely own and run it....

Again from my dubious source...

Hackers have leaked Ukraine carnage onto russian television.

China have backed off from russian actions...

Ukraine foreign legion numbers 17,000 

Germany seeking gas from Japan? 

I honestly don't see a way out of this for Putin, I don't think he thought it through properly. It's gonna hopefully be a bullet by his own hand or an oligarch he's bankrupted....

Breaking news , Eurovision might not allow Russia in the competition.....

• Haha 1

I think this whole situation is going to be over alot sooner than we think. 

If mainstream is anything to go by (the usual playing out of the script) then it's likely that they will soon start proclaiming "the resistance is winning and the Russians didn't bank on such 'fierce' resistance."

It's an easy get out for the Western big mouths touting this war.

2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I think this whole situation is going to be over alot sooner than we think. 

If mainstream is anything to go by (the usual playing out of the script) then it's likely that they will soon start proclaiming "the resistance is winning and the Russians didn't bank on such 'fierce' resistance."

It's an easy get out for the Western big mouths touting this war.

Do you think Russia expanding is a good thing? Do you think they should be allowed to kill people on British soil?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3