Jump to content

Russia Ukraine ww3 we're all going to die!!


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Come on mchull let’s here you say it 

“f****n ave it Putin ya c**t”

let’s get it on!!!!

160A9A5B-9467-4487-AF49-8FCD74DD06BD.jpeg

Is that you or your missus driving?

Fairy hands 

Skinny jeans

Just checking😉

Ps you shouldn't drink an drive

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Come on mchull let’s here you say it 

“f****n ave it Putin ya c**t”

let’s get it on!!!!

160A9A5B-9467-4487-AF49-8FCD74DD06BD.jpeg

Was trying to figure out whe we get a Texan in here then I realized the ster wheel is on the wrong side 🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Like a few lads have said, when the Irish stood up to the English they where terrorists, but when the Ukrainians do it they're heroes.

Both take balls, but how can 1 be right and 1 be wrong?

The Russians have committed war crimes already but then again so did the paras in Northern ireland.

As for putin saying he wasn't going to invade but then did. This isn't a fair go round the back of the pub. Why would you go around broadcasting your plans?

As for the young lads the Ukrainians have captured, let's not forget there's civilians in Ukraine who have taken up arms for russia.

There's videos all over the place, stop searching Google in English and translate it to Russian then search, lots of body cam footage.

The saddest thing about all this is how so many people think they're already being lied to. Sad times indeed when you can even believe your elected leaders, time for a change which will result in a lot of dead men, whilst no doubt all the women calling for equal rights will be safely evacuated.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gamerooster said:

Like a few lads have said, when the Irish stood up to the English they where terrorists, but when the Ukrainians do it they're heroes.

Both take balls, but how can 1 be right and 1 be wrong?

The Russians have committed war crimes already but then again so did the paras in Northern ireland.

As for putin saying he wasn't going to invade but then did. This isn't a fair go round the back of the pub. Why would you go around broadcasting your plans?

As for the young lads the Ukrainians have captured, let's not forget there's civilians in Ukraine who have taken up arms for russia.

There's videos all over the place, stop searching Google in English and translate it to Russian then search, lots of body cam footage.

The saddest thing about all this is how so many people think they're already being lied to. Sad times indeed when you can even believe your elected leaders, time for a change which will result in a lot of dead men, whilst no doubt all the women calling for equal rights will be safely evacuated.

But what the irish did to their own with bombs and executions, kidnappings, extortion, etc etc, in fact they killed more of their own in cold blood than their so called enemy inflicted on them, so are they heros or terrorists????? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But what the irish did to their own with bombs and executions, kidnappings, extortion, etc etc, in fact they killed more of their own in cold blood than their so called enemy inflicted on them, so are they heros or terrorists????? 

What do you mean there own? As in the ira killed catholics loyal to Ireland? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah yeah the uk are bad too. That makes it alright.

Makes what alright? What about the use a bm-21s the Ukrainian government used on civilians resulting in over 750,000 people seeking asylum in russia and Belarus? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Makes what alright? What about the use a bm-21s the Ukrainian government used on civilians resulting in over 750,000 people seeking asylum in russia and Belarus? 

No still doesn’t make it okay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Why do you think what putin has done is wrong? Just curious to see it from your point of view.

Have I not explained that enough already?

Just leave Ireland out of it, the thread will go to absolute shit. Too many members who have lived through the consequences of that bit of messy history.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But what the irish did to their own with bombs and executions, kidnappings, extortion, etc etc, in fact they killed more of their own in cold blood than their so called enemy inflicted on them, so are they heros or terrorists????? 

Len the Irish are Catholic an protestant,we were divided by the crown,for the crowns own interests,we should have never been invaded an divided like we were.

At least 5million irish died in the famine,it wasn't even a famine,it was genocide,the crown took all our food an money an land,the Irish were brutally starved an raped of the crops an land an murdered,the brit people don't even no the truth of whst happened here,but there's plenty of good info on what happened.

That was less than 150 years ago.

So please leave it for another thread

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair play the Ukrainians are certainly not rolling over. The media now is banging on about if the rusks can't get it done this way they are just going to lob bigger stuff at them. Sure Putins not sat there watching the bbc news but in war times do they ear wig the media to get a vibe of what they can and can't get away with ? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Have I not explained that enough already?

Just leave Ireland out of it, the thread will go to absolute shit. Too many members who have lived through the consequences of that bit of messy history.

That bit of messy history lol 

Let's just move on and forget what we did but kick off at russia for doing the same? That's not how it works mate.

And its partly that logic why a lot of the world hates the west.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...