Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

I genuinely think there’s a good chance of war, there has been war in the air in Europe for a while now…..the politicians have gone too far and there’s too much tension on the ground amongst every day people.

Something has got to give, been saying that for a while now.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

I genuinely think there’s a good chance of war, there has been war in the air in Europe for a while now…..the politicians have gone too far and there’s too much tension on the ground amongst every day people.

Something has got to give, been saying that for a while now.

As much as war ain't no fun, it'll sure sort a few things out.

I was listening to a chap, said the west has to look at Putin and who the man is , a KGB operator, suffered hardships when East Germany came to an end , he had to drive taxis to make ends meet , he hates the west , wishes to expand Russia , many worldwide politicians are afraid of him, and that NATO should invite Ukraine to join and fill the country full of western forces as it's all the man understands, playing diplomacy will never work with the Russians . Anyway was an interesting listen and more logical than I've put across. 

The fact London is still a Russian money hub says a lot after they've come over here killing people including British citizens. I don't think the west will take actions , Germany refused/blocked Ukraine weapons , they don't want their pipeline messed with, Germany have placated Russia if anything. Hungary are just a political ploy for Russia , Poland are serious and on side. I obviously wouldn't want a war , I think something needs to be done about China . Personally I'd rather deconstruct China and let Russia float downstream......

• Like 3

"The Russians lost 26 million men during ww2 , now the eu and nato want to move in to their back yard ."

You mean the Molotov Ribbentrof pact then Russia and Germany decided to pick and choose the small countries in eastern europe and split Poland in half between them?

" If you were to listen to putin speaking about social issues, like marriage, family, faith, etc . He sounds like a Conservative political in the west 50 years ago. "

Russian had a problem with to many domestic cases filled up their courts so they solved it by making it legal to hit your wife/girlfriend.

48 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Did anyone hear the Russian bloke on the radio news today "Russia doesn't start wars...Russia finishes wars" 

I'm leaning more towards Russia at the minute....fck I change sides more than the Italians 

The Germans had the Russians almost done. It was only the Russian winters that stopped that.

Say what you want about nazi Germany, but they almost brought the world to its knees.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

The Germans had the Russians almost done. It was only the Russian winters that stopped that.

Say what you want about nazi Germany, but they almost brought the world to its knees.

Was looking at an depth look at  the Holocaust the other day. 

it’s actually heartbreaking resting some of the survivors letters to 

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

This made me laugh.

8834BFA8-84BA-4CAF-8441-1DA3CFA0B55C.jpeg

An oldie but a goldie 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3