Russia Ukraine WW3

well look ya here, daughter took me shopping today, so i treated her to a tank of petrol but what a bloody queue, anyways cut a long story short, whemn i went kiosk pay fer the petrol, there was a queue,  so finally pays gets back to the car, and the chap behind says that took u some while mate, i wont bother telling you what i said or did u wont believe me 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

What would you say is coming next for Russia mate..

China have been steadily (rapidly) building their military to challenge the US in the East and eventually the pacific. They’d have been mental not to look for an ally for that next phase and a very convenient one is Russia, both will have their own regions of influence/interest and if they push on two fronts simultaneously it’ll split the Wests forces. Russia can focus on the Europe and the Middle East while China focuses on the pacific. China are the ones that are going to make the big move and Russia will want to be ready to capitalise on the opportunity.

IMO Ukraine happened now because the West showed howling weakness over Syria and the withdrawal from Afghan.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, socks said:

I would be staggered if this wasn’t coordinated with China. Putin is going to need money very soon and he has visited China on three separate occasions recently no doubt to garner financial support. 

China needs resources, Russia needs customers. Both have separate areas of interest, initially at least. Both have common adversaries.

This is a Cold War and we aren’t competing like we need to if we are going to win it.

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

China have been steadily (rapidly) building their military to challenge the US in the East and eventually the pacific. They’d have been mental not to look for an ally for that next phase and a very convenient one is Russia, both will have their own regions of influence/interest and if they push on two fronts simultaneously it’ll split the Wests forces. Russia can focus on the Europe and the Middle East while China focuses on the pacific. China are the ones that are going to make the big move and Russia will want to be ready to capitalise on the opportunity.

IMO Ukraine happened now because the West showed howling weakness over Syria and the withdrawal from Afghan.

We if China and America go at it..we are all fecked surely..

• Like 1
Just now, king said:

We if China and America go at it..we are all fecked surely..

That’s a big topic. I personally don’t think open peer on peer warfare will necessarily lead to all out nuclear war, and frankly that should scare us just as much. But without going into that, you’ll notice I used the term adversary rather than enemy. That means we compete with them like chess rather than just fight. Just like in the Cold War. We up defence spending, we innovate to give us technological dominance, we flatten their proxies, we use whatever influence we have and can get to make them think “f**k that, let’s go home”.

If we don’t, they’ll gain dominance and we’ll be their bitch for the next 100 years in pax China.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

China needs resources, Russia needs customers. Both have separate areas of interest, initially at least. Both have common adversaries.

This is a Cold War and we aren’t competing like we need to if we are going to win it.

I think you mean the other way around and I agree. Whilst the west have been worrying about pronouns and painting rainbows everywhere and depleting out military to a shadow of its former self the east have been rubbing hands and laughing at us. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, socks said:

I think you mean the other way around and I agree. Whilst the west have been worrying about pronouns and painting rainbows everywhere and depleting out military to a shadow of its former self the east have been rubbing hands and laughing at us. 

Maybe. My understanding is Russia is a massive producer of raw products (resources) and China can’t get enough for their massive building projects. Both are currently economically tied in with adversarial states. AUS provides a lot of resource to China and Russia provides a lot to Europe. To cut those dependencies it’s natural they throw in together.

Mate, if I’m not mistaken our entire destroyer fleet is currently in maintenance at Portsmouth! They’ve just cancelled the much needed interim anti ship missile, delaying having one at all for ten f***ing years and integration of two game changing weapons for the game changing lightening fleet has slipped by years again! This is the shit we need to compete with peers like Russia. Never mind those f***ing jokers in the continent.

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Parts of  Ukraine were ruled by Poland  in the past so the poles see the Ukrainian  people  as the same as them ,there's little cultural difference with  Western Ukrainians and the poles. 

Am I the only one who noticed a lot of Ukrainian citizens seem to be very fluent in English.... And seemed to be well quite oblivious to what was going on around them the last 3 week... There also asking for HACKERS to come join... Petrol bombers and organised crime gangs...lol...

Also I know things are way more advanced these days... I remember Chinooks flying real low and landing in fields behind our estate... But is helicopter's going back the ways? 

Fk even airwolf didn't have to come that low .

• Haha 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3