Russia Ukraine WW3

putins speach today start connecting the dots ......

"Take power into your own hands. It looks like it will be easier for us to negotiate than with this gang of drug addicts and neo-Nazis that settled in Kiev and took hostage the entire Ukrainian people," - Putin

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

The Rothshild's financed Hitler, Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Mao. Jacob Schiff ordered the murder of the Russia Romanov family because they refused to go along with the Bankers plans. The Romanov's were Christians. The Communists brutally murdered the entire Romanov's family in order to turn Russia into a Communist Country. The Bankers/Globalists funded Hitler, Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Mao. We are fighting the same Communists today

Melania trump is a Romanov

Her Grandmother is Anastasia

One of Melania's side has been doctored. She is Slovenian/Russian.

3 Romanov boys were put on a ship from Russia assisted packages to the U.S. Whitehat Operation.

Melania is more important than anyone knows 

• Haha 2

Talking to the bloke downt pub.... 

He reckons that all this talk about democratic government in Ukraine is bullshit. Apparently they have been locking up opposition and fixed elections. Reckons a massive amount of globalist money is being laundered through the Ukraine. 

Perhaps putin is attempting to drain the swamp where trump was stopped..... 

Obviously I've now had 2 pints and can't be arsed fact checking any of it.....something to ponder over my prosecco tonight 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

putins speach today start connecting the dots ......

"Take power into your own hands. It looks like it will be easier for us to negotiate than with this gang of drug addicts and neo-Nazis that settled in Kiev and took hostage the entire Ukrainian people," - Putin

Was he drunk? 

39 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

The Rothshild's financed Hitler, Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Mao. Jacob Schiff ordered the murder of the Russia Romanov family because they refused to go along with the Bankers plans. The Romanov's were Christians. The Communists brutally murdered the entire Romanov's family in order to turn Russia into a Communist Country. The Bankers/Globalists funded Hitler, Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Mao. We are fighting the same Communists today

Melania trump is a Romanov

Her Grandmother is Anastasia

One of Melania's side has been doctored. She is Slovenian/Russian.

3 Romanov boys were put on a ship from Russia assisted packages to the U.S. Whitehat Operation.

Melania is more important than anyone knows 

• Haha 1

Which bit did you want me to answer Wilf ? I deffo think we have too much random immigration, in a badly organised way, which leads to lots of extra mouths to feed with no benefit. Do I think all true white patriots should automatically have a place over someone from elsewhere ? F*ck no. I’d just start chucking out any bell end who didn’t contribute, or was a f***ing moron. I would be a good dictator I think.

But that wasn’t the angle I was going for. For me a lot of stuff in the next few years will boil down to natural resources, food being a big one. Fuel another, and obviously ores. But one of the single biggest things is soil. Mad I know. 

Russia isn’t stupid, the Ukraine to them would be like me annexing the fens in the Uk. 

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

The Russian defence spokes woman has just said if Sweden and Finland try to join NATO they will get the same as Ukraine !

Maybe the Russians have forgot the Winter War, where they got what they wanted from the Finns, but it was a very Pyrrhic victory, with the Russians losing far, far more men and equipment than the Finns.

If the invasion of Ukraine turns out to be an insurgency war, it could be history repeating itself !

Cheers.

I wonder how many states he has to invade before folks realise this game doesn’t have an end.

Its got f**k all to do with trade or nazis or anything but military strategy and the greatness of Russia.

The swedes won’t be generation behind Russia with their hardware like Ukraine are. That one will hurt them.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3