Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Strategy has to start well in advance of an invasion. That's why Russia wants Ukraine, they are planning for a conflict that hasn't even begun yet. NATO has no intention of invading Russia, so having bases in Ukraine is meaningless currently. However if a conflict did kick off then those proposed bases become significant. Russia is planning for tomorrow's war here every bit as much as NATO is. I can't grasp why NATO is in the wrong or why no one seems to give a shit about what Ukraine wants.

Personally I think Russian aggression is bringing NATO force not alleviating it, and NATO expansion is weakening NATO resolve. Counter productive actions from both sides imo. Time for a new order.

Why should we care what Ukraine wants? I couldn't give less of a feck what happens over there as long as British kids aren't fighting and dying over it.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, BGD said:

Why should we care what Ukraine wants? I couldn't give less of a feck what happens over there as long as British kids aren't fighting and dying over it.

So we shouldn't have any international law or norms? Because we shouldn't care what other nations want?

Like, genuinely, we should just give up on it all and go back to jungle rules proper?

Britain did pretty well back in those days. But seriously?

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, MH1 said:

Can you imagine conscription in this country, if there was a World War - once you've filtered out Islamic extremists, immigrants, fatties, coke heads, trans and general melts, you'd have about 1000 blokes ?

Aye but those 1000 would be worth 10,000 ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

What about what Ukraine wants? So their entire existence is that of Russian defence? Ukraine is only allowed to ally with Russia because we won't allow them to ally with us... because Russia said so?

The pragmatic solution is to f**k Ukraine off as a Russian plaything, but it doesn't make it right.

It’s like this mate, would you rather a load of Ukrainian’s die or a load of Englishmen because of the EU’s expansionist ambitions ?

f**k Ukraine and f**k the EU, it has absolutely nothing to do with “democracy and freedom” and everything to do with a land grab imho 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s like this mate, would you rather a load of Ukrainian’s die or a load of Englishmen because of the EU’s expansionist ambitions ?

f**k Ukraine and f**k the EU, it has absolutely nothing to do with “democracy and freedom” and everything to do with a land grab imho 

It’s a voluntary union! There’s only one side grabbing Ukrainian soil.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

It’s a voluntary union! There’s only one side grabbing Ukrainian soil.

Do you really believe that mate ?

Come on, I know for a fact you know better than that ?

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Do you really believe that mate ?

Come on, I know for a fact you know better than that ?

We literally opted to leave and left. Are you seriously saying Ukraine don’t want to join the EU through their own sovereign self determination? They’re being forced by eu officials?

Theres only one side threatening invasion to get what they want.

• Like 3
Just now, Born Hunter said:

We literally opted to leave and left. Are you seriously saying Ukraine don’t want to join the EU through their own sovereign self determination? They’re being forced by eu officials?

Theres only one side threatening invasion to get what they want.

I know you are way more clever than me and I don’t need to point this out…..but I will ! Lol ? 

Russia may March into country’s with troops but the EU marches in with a cheque book…..ultimately the result is the same !

Russia knows that too ;) 

• Like 4
Just now, WILF said:

I know you are way more clever than me and I don’t need to point this out…..but I will ! Lol ? 

Russia may March into country’s with troops but the EU marches in with a cheque book…..ultimately the result is the same !

Russia knows that too ;) 

Mate it’s a million miles apart imo. Unless the eu are threatening to bankrupt a country or sanction it for not joining their club then it’s not the same at all.

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate it’s a million miles apart imo. Unless the eu are threatening to bankrupt a country or sanction it for not joining their club then it’s not the same at all.

Errrr……Greece ! 
That’s was good old fashioned  street loan sharking as practiced by villains since the dawn of time.

Dont be naïve mate because I know you are not ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Errrr……Greece ! 
That’s was good old fashioned  street loan sharking as practiced by villains since the dawn of time.

Dont be naïve mate because I know you are not ?

I knew you’d use that, lol. Greece were forced to join by being forced to borrow money? No. They f****d Greece as an existing member who wasn’t pulling their weight.

Im sorry mate I’m not having it. The eu sells a country wealth at the cost of sovereignty. It’s the same as every other union. Have they ever economically attacked a country to then offer them union as a get out?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3