Russia Ukraine WW3

36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

common sense isn’t all that common aye stiff lol

Like establishing a base in Afghanistan to invade Iraq from ? Deluded . 

I’ll bow out and seek some more of that invaluable life experience you’ve gained from the mean streets of east yorks brother . 

• Haha 3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Like establishing a base in Afghanistan to invade Iraq from ? Deluded . 

I’ll bow out and seek some more of that invaluable life experience you’ve gained from the mean streets of east yorks brother . 

your right it was most likely for iran since afghan and iraq had coalition forces in but once the saw how hopeless us and the usa were they realised iran was out of the question 

lol i’d say hull has far meaner streets then cumbria ffs lol 

correct i have a lot more life experience then a cumbrian sheep lol

• Like 1

Think it was well publicised that Ukraine needed munitions, maybe it will help their cause. Radio 4 were on the front line and troops openly said the Russians can fire missiles all day everyday due to quantity of them, doesn't mean it's overly effective. I don't see Russia being allowed to win , if it was a numbers game they'd have overwhelmed Ukraine already , It's a mess when you've got battle hardened pianists fighting russian murderers , kids and cons

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

your right it was most likely for iran since afghan and iraq had coalition forces in but once the saw how hopeless us and the usa were they realised iran was out of the question 

lol i’d say hull has far meaner streets then cumbria ffs lol 

correct i have a lot more life experience then a cumbrian sheep lol

Lol ffs 

you can rank that Iran comment along with your “yeah tanks aren’t really effective are they “ ???

If you were such a trump fan , you’d know that Iran were sent back to the 80s military tech wise in one night by trump who let then know with a throw away social media comment . ??

maybe it wasn’t on tik tok . 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lol ffs 

you can rank that Iran comment along with your “yeah tanks aren’t really effective are they “ ???

If you were such a trump fan , you’d know that Iran were sent back to the 80s military tech wise in one night by trump who let then know with a throw away social media comment . ??

maybe it wasn’t on tik tok . 

trump isn’t  daft enough to try invading iran he’s seen with afghan stuck in the middle ages the usa and 20 other country’s helping em couldnt win a war lol win loads a battles but lost the war same in iraq infact the last time the uk usa won a war it was because russia were on there side and won it for em lol

and 25 tanks in the country the size of ukraine is pathetic and ain’t effective all that is happening is the west is getting weaker inflation is sky high dumping in money while china and russia are getting 3/4 of the world on there side laughing like fack 

we are our own worst enemy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

trump isn’t  daft enough to try invading iran he’s seen with afghan stuck in the middle ages the usa and 20 other country’s helping em couldnt win a war lol win loads a battles but lost the war same in iraq infact the last time the uk usa won a war it was because russia were on there side and won it for em lol

and 25 tanks in the country the size of ukraine is pathetic and ain’t effective all that is happening is the west is getting weaker inflation is sky high dumping in money while china and russia are getting 3/4 of the world on there side laughing like fack 

we are our own worst enemy 

Take that as our last interaction for a while ….

You truly are the epitome of an armchair expert . Know f**k all about what you’re on about . Bonjorno 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Take that as our last interaction for a while ….

You truly are the epitome of an armchair expert . Know f**k all about what you’re on about . Bonjorno 

and his gone ?i know f**k all ok its a hunting site and i’ve a lot more a that then you lol and  like a cumbrian sheepdog that jacks you did the same as soon as it got a little bit serious the arse fall out lol 

now you sit talking shite about how hunting is finished how the f**k you managed to be in the army 15 year and work dogs is beyond me more bullshit lol 

Mate , not being funny , but sone of those earth shattering truths being touted out , aren’t exactly earth shattering or even news ?? 

I thought you followed football , you can tell the identity of a people by their songs …it ain’t f***ing hard mate 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3