Russia Ukraine WW3

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what do we rape tomo we plant harvest and farm animals there still loads a oil coal and what not left to go at

really....come on lad...

• Like 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

2056 nuclear bomb tests can't have helped !

or the silly c**ts telling us how bad oil gas etc is then usa uk having a 20 year war burning fuel for fun how much they must a used is ridiculous not to mention all the depleted uranium weapons they dropped must a been great for the environment ? 

but it’s us causing global warming ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

or the silly c**ts telling us how bad oil gas etc is then usa uk having a 20 year war burning fuel for fun how much they must a used is ridiculous not to mention all the depleted uranium weapons they dropped must a been great for the environment ? 

so you agree then ...we as a species are having a huge effect on this planet....keep changing your mind lad...

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

As a species we are all complicit, I recognise that, big industry will produce millions times more but we purchase the products produced to live the privileged lives we do...we will all keep buying oil and gas as long as we can, electric vehicles is a scam that will never fully materialise our reliance on fossil fuels will out live us and our kids... but that is part of it imo...we are a pretty dirty, wasteful bunch us humans...no way do we want to go back to tribe type living, only using what we need,  hunter forager type..  we want car, a TV, a holiday etc etc...we are all the same, no shame in it, it evolution...the earth just has to try and cope with the waste 

• Like 4

When our effect on the planet becomes to much nature will remove a vast number of us through a real virus, pandemic etc, or the planet will become less fertile so we starve because nature suffers not feast nor famine, it will happen one day could be next week or twenty years but we will be culled by nature to allow the planet to continue, it’s just us with the god complex thinking we can change it all to suite ourselves but when the power goes off the reality’s will begin ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

When our effect on the planet becomes to much nature will remove a vast number of us through a real virus, pandemic etc, or the planet will become less fertile so we starve because nature suffers not feast nor famine, it will happen one day could be next week or twenty years but we will be culled by nature to allow the planet to continue, it’s just us with the god complex thinking we can change it all to suite ourselves but when the power goes off the reality’s will begin ??

Saturdays thought of the morning! Brighten my day right up !?

• Like 1
Just now, waltjnr said:

Saturdays thought of the morning! Brighten my day right up !?

But if nature does Cull us ,rightly so ! Treated this place like shite ,nightmare tenants! You wouldn't rent a house to mankind ,unless you wanted the place trashed !

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

No doubt in my mind that Governments and massive international concerns cover up a lot of dubious goings on and have done for decades, even longer, but I draw the line at fckn lizard people and some of the other shit the fruitcakes come up with

Thats it mate... we all know the governments and decision makers/money men decide our fates, dictate our lives and skim a f**k load off the top for the privilege... it's the pyramid type system we have built over thousands of years.. we are the pawns in the game, you just got to make the most of your time and enjoy what you can...

But inflatable planes and holograms for 911, lizard people, military coups at Buckingham palace, the White hats, The Dragon family... it's all a bit much for me... I'll be accused of being a sheep and "OPEN YOUR f***ing EYES!".... But Nah!

• Like 5

Watched an interesting program on Tesla and how he wanted to gives us all FREE energy all around the world...the big corporations pulled his funding,he was overlooked for the noble peace prize a few times and not recognized for his work...he was working alongside Albert Einstein on a project for the US GOVERNMENT..but then died in strange circumstances and all of his works then  disappeared ?...used to be the Church..but governments of the world been in coohoots, controlling the flow of money,fuel,food etc for the last 200/250 yrs imo, ?

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Yep  , said this for a long time. Too many humans on earth ...nature will sort it through disease or starvation ?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Yep  , said this for a long time. Too many humans on earth ...nature will sort it through disease or starvation ?

Disease, global warming, famine, overpopulation will all lead to massive migration of people, mainly from Africa but also Asia, all heading to Europe, America has its own problems of that nature, but watch Europe's borders in the next 10-20 years.... 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, NEWKID said:

As a species we are all complicit, I recognise that, big industry will produce millions times more but we purchase the products produced to live the privileged lives we do...we will all keep buying oil and gas as long as we can, electric vehicles is a scam that will never fully materialise our reliance on fossil fuels will out live us and our kids... but that is part of it imo...we are a pretty dirty, wasteful bunch us humans...no way do we want to go back to tribe type living, only using what we need,  hunter forager type..  we want car, a TV, a holiday etc etc...we are all the same, no shame in it, it evolution...the earth just has to try and cope with the waste 

I think natures gives us a few clues, areas of land can and will only support what they are meant to support.

Shoot 12 foxes off your local farm and bet your bollocks you will shoot another 12 off that farm the next year….because that’s what it’s meant to sustain.

Keep artificially inflating the populations of country’s that do have grass and trees and all the things that will manage that countries Co2 is madness……in Britain you should have around 45 to 50 million people, but you have 70+ million and are having to destroy habitat wholesale to accommodate them, a housing estate can not sequester Co2 and it can’t soak up ground water so you have bad air, drought and flooding……and that’s before it’s switches on a light !

We are moving people from deserts to our land and destroying our land to do it.

Unfortunately folks will never deal with reality’s mate, there’s f**k all money in simple logical fixes.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, TOMO said:

so you agree then ...we as a species are having a huge effect on this planet....keep changing your mind lad...

if the government really thought we was having an impact mate they wouldn’t do the things they do they waste it more than anyone 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

if the government really thought we was having an impact mate they wouldn’t do the things they do they waste it more than anyone 

stop it now...

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, TOMO said:

stop it now...

? i can’t compete with someone who has been told we’re destroying the planet mate ? if they say we are we must be 

while they fly around the world on planes with 5 litre 100 car motorcades to tell us we are mate ? 

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3