Russia Ukraine WW3

11 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Mate, I'm sure the vast majority of people realise and understand that we are being f****d by politicians and big business, but posting nonsense about the Vatican, old dragon families, etc doesn't help whatsoever.

If you believe that stuff, that's fair enough, but don't expect others to believe it.

Yes, we are lied to, controlled, the rich get richer, the powerful get more powerful, but their ain't no illuminati, there ain't no old dragon families......

Weve allways known about how we are treated, it's nothing new and the sad part is we put up with it, but at the moment we are, as allways, being f****d by rich people who went to Eton and Oxford, not dragons or lizards.

Cheers.

What these conspiritionalists fail to grasp, or ignore, is that is no cohesion or agreement between politicians of a single country let alone worldwide. And why don't the political opponents speak out?

They believe in what they want to be true and ignore anything that doesn't fit their view.

• Like 2

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

I personally believe that there isn’t some secret thing going on, most of it is happening right in front of our face.

I don’t think world governments need to be on the same page….they don’t run the place anyway, bond traders run the world and governments do as they are told (don’t believe me?, see where the people who run the Fed and policy advisers to the president used to work ) 

The US and China don’t need to be friends because you can bet the bond traders are friends and there’s a profit in every situation.

The payback for government was loads of “free” non existent money to buy votes……nobody is ever paying it back and that’s just fine, the loan don’t exist but the interest repayment is in real cash……it’s fantastic, no street kid criminal off the plot could have ever dreamed up better.

Our place in all this ?…….the fuel that feeds the fire, meaningless beyond our NI number !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

What these conspiritionalists fail to grasp, or ignore, is that is no cohesion or agreement between politicians of a single country let alone worldwide. And why don't the political opponents speak out?

They believe in what they want to be true and ignore anything that doesn't fit their view.

you can’t believe that just look at how all the country’s have the same narrative even when another party get in take global warming for instance bullshit but no one speaks out covid bullshit all in it together without a doubt 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you can’t believe that just look at how all the country’s have the same narrative even when another party get in take global warming for instance bullshit but no one speaks out covid bullshit all in it together without a doubt 

you think global warming is bollox mC..?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Please tell me no feker on this site believes in the crackpot beliefs of lizard people.

no mate...but I know a fella that does....ex boyfriend of my older sister...man's in his late 60's for fucks sake

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

? without a shadow of a doubt mate all dogs shit for the gullible 

we don’t hear much about the hole in the ozone layer now do we ? 

the world changes to think we can keep it how is it now is a f***ing laugh a minute i can’t believe how gullible people are 

Edited by mC HULL
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? without a shadow of a doubt mate all dogs shit for the gullible 

we don’t hear much about the hole in the ozone layer now do we ? 

the world changes to think we can keep it how is it now is a f***ing laugh a minute i can’t believe how gullible people are 

in knew you would come back with the world changes....yep very true this planet has cooled..heated up and repeated this a few times...

but if you think 8 billion humans and there huge industries arnt having a major effect on this planet I think your very misguided...

do I have the answers...no..

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Global warming is a natural phenomenon that started happening many years before you started driving the berlingo, the planet has been coming out of an ice age for 1000s of years and as long as the polar caps are covered it still is, we could walk into mainland Europe many years before we fired up a power station, the real question is how much are we contributing to it as opposed to us causing it, but we will never find that out as it’s now been hijacked as a tool for governments to steer an agenda of green tax’s and free energy from sun and wind ????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

in knew you would come back with the world changes....yep very true this planned has cooled..heated up and repeated this a few times...

but if you think 8 billion humans and there huge industries arnt having a major effect on this planet I think your very misguided...

do I have the answers...no..

the worlds a massive place tomo 

8 billion people on it is a drop in the ocean 

Edited by mC HULL

I'd say our output of pollutants, whether that's industrial or vehicle emissions, waste into seas/landfills, human waste into rivers etc, gases produced, added to our use of natural resources ie. Deforestation, oil consumption/extraction etc etc..Will no doubt have a far bigger impact on the earth we live on, im not a great believer in us majorly contributing to global warming, as said it is a continual cycle...but as a species there is little doubt our advanced brain that allows us to live the way we do has terrible effects on our world.... clean energies done well can only be a good thing surely 

• Like 5
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3