Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I wonder if the old dragon families of china are in cahoots with the UK lizard royal family ? 

Cheers.

Its like reading game of thrones, apart from GOT is slightly more realistic! Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm beginning to realise that things aren't as they seem and we are being lied to. But when all you do is cut and paste shite it just makes all us 'questioners ' look stupid and turns people against your opinions....it's why nobody takes sandymere seriously.

Everyone questions mate, we all know nothing is black and white, or how we are fed by the MSM is a true account of facts.. but as you say you've got to stay somewhere in the realms of reality or at least believability...

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Its like reading game of thrones, apart from GOT is slightly more realistic! Lol

It could be the old double bluff !

If there really is a secret society ruling the world , they'd be ecstatic that nonsense like that is being repeated on the internet.

Perfect cover for them, as no one in their right mind would believe it !

f**k me, even I'm starting to get confused ! ??

Cheers.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm beginning to realise that things aren't as they seem and we are being lied to. But when all you do is cut and paste shite it just makes all us 'questioners ' look stupid and turns people against your opinions....it's why nobody takes sandymere seriously.

Neve said it was gospel I put it up for people to read always keep an open mind no one’s forcing anyone to believe anything, they can laugh ridicule and smear but from what I’ve seen and read I believe I few people are going to end up rather suprised …. 

EUROWEEKLYNEWS.COM

"Get ready for war!" read a message posted by China's People's Liberation Army (PLA)...
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Britain's official National Security Advisor has warned that the risk of nuclear escalation is greater...
T.ME

WOW China threatens to shoot Nancy out of the sky ?
T.ME

❗?? New video footage has emerged showing Chinese military equipment belonging to People's...

Nuclear scare event incoming …. As mentioned months ago 

15 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Neve said it was gospel I put it up for people to read always keep an open mind no one’s forcing anyone to believe anything, they can laugh ridicule and smear but from what I’ve seen and read I believe I few people are going to end up rather suprised …. 

I know....but....the first line was "UK under white hats military control" . Now true or false I can guarantee every one stopped reading at that point 

• Like 3
T.ME

General Flynn discusses the New World Order, which he says is made up of Klaus Schwab and the...

3 star general former head of defence intelligence agency and for national security advisor flouting conspiracy theories …. Can the Hunting life expert war correspondents born and stifflers mum reach out to their military intel  and see if we can get any inside info and verification on these allegations ??? 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Mate, I'm sure the vast majority of people realise and understand that we are being f****d by politicians and big business, but posting nonsense about the Vatican, old dragon families, etc doesn't help whatsoever.

If you believe that stuff, that's fair enough, but don't expect others to believe it.

Yes, we are lied to, controlled, the rich get richer, the powerful get more powerful, but their ain't no illuminati, there ain't no old dragon families......

Weve allways known about how we are treated, it's nothing new and the sad part is we put up with it, but at the moment we are, as allways, being f****d by rich people who went to Eton and Oxford, not dragons or lizards.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Mate, I'm sure the vast majority of people realise and understand that we are being f****d by politicians and big business, but posting nonsense about the Vatican, old dragon families, etc doesn't help whatsoever.

If you believe that stuff, that's fair enough, but don't expect others to believe it.

Yes, we are lied to, controlled, the rich get richer, the powerful get more powerful, but their ain't no illuminati, there ain't no old dragon families......

Weve allways known about how we are treated, it's nothing new and the sad part is we put up with it, but at the moment we are, as allways, being f****d by rich people who went to Eton and Oxford, not dragons or lizards.

Cheers.

I ain’t making and telling people to believe anything each person can have three own option some will laugh some will call us nutters and some will will think maybe there is something that doesn’t quite add up on all this pantomime ….. 

your a well lived man by the sounds of things seen plenty in your time and on your travels 

What  if everything we’ve been taught over the last 100 years at least has been a lie.  Medicines , diets and history amongst a host of other things, back in the day it was only news paper and radio then on to tvs whatever was said or watched on their was gospel …. I believe the internet has been their down fall the amount of information people can gather and send from all over the world and little pieces of information from the jig saw all adds up and it all can’t be coincidences 

I strongly believe we are living in one of the most important times in history and most people don’t even know it ….. people are rising up all over the word as not seen on mainstream outlets 

Buckle up and enjoy the ride old boy enjoy the transition to greatness may the lord  watch over you and protect you with what’s about to be unleashed …. Amen ? 

WWW.LEP.CO.UK

A long convoy of police and military trucks rolled through Preston with sirens wailing...

Transporting the lizards ? and dragons ? 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

I ain’t making and telling people to believe anything each person can have three own option some will laugh some will call us nutters and some will will think maybe there is something that doesn’t quite add up on all this pantomime ….. 

your a well lived man by the sounds of things seen plenty in your time and on your travels 

What  if everything we’ve been taught over the last 100 years at least has been a lie.  Medicines , diets and history amongst a host of other things, back in the day it was only news paper and radio then on to tvs whatever was said or watched on their was gospel …. I believe the internet has been their down fall the amount of information people can gather and send from all over the world and little pieces of information from the jig saw all adds up and it all can’t be coincidences 

I strongly believe we are living in one of the most important times in history and most people don’t even know it ….. people are rising up all over the word as not seen on mainstream outlets 

Buckle up and enjoy the ride old boy enjoy the transition to greatness may the lord  watch over you and protect you with what’s about to be unleashed …. Amen ? 

The world unleashed far more on my dad and before that on my grandad.

I was born in '52 and seen some bad times, but to be honest, I've only seen improvements in my life over the last 70 years.

Ive been lucky enough to see the world and do most things on my bucket list, so I'm happy enough.

Yes, times are starting to get hard, but, in my mind, only relatively.

I don't need the latest iPhone or smart TV, I drive a 15 year old motor and live in a modest house.

At the moment, I have no debt and can afford the little luxuries in life and still put a bit away for my grandson, so I'd say I'm in a better place than my dad and grandad were.

Maybe I'm part of the last generation that wasn't in thrall to the consumer society, Maybe my parents instilled a " work for what you want" ethic.

I was very young when we had the last big nuclear scare, the Cuban missile crisis, but it was a bit more of a hairy time if you were around then.

If you weren't around then, this this will probably be a scarier time

But all things considered........I've seen worse ?

Cheers.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Dont know about that heres proof below

6DDEF01B-25D5-4D87-83CA-2B686D8EACCD.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3