Russia Ukraine WW3

22 minutes ago, TOMO said:

glad I've just got the alotment in front of my house....best buy a chainsaw an all looks like I be heating our house this winter on the open fire

Do yourself a favour and stick a wood burner in the hole mate I fed an open fire for a couple of years and the wood consumption was over double  you will need in a stove plus the open fire sends 50% heat out the chimney,  if you get a stove look for one with a flat plate top over a fancy one so you can keep a kettle of hot water going and do bits of cooking on it, I used 5 bags of coal all winter last year 2 of which I stole bringing my total heating bill to £36 for the year and my stove stayed lit from October to March with windfall and building site wood ???

• Like 4

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Do yourself a favour and stick a wood burner in the hole mate I fed an open fire for a couple of years and the wood consumption was over double  you will need in a stove plus the open fire sends 50% heat out the chimney,  if you get a stove look for one with a flat plate top over a fancy one so you can keep a kettle of hot water going and do bits of cooking on it, I used 5 bags of coal all winter last year 2 of which I stole bringing my total heating bill to £36 for the year and my stove stayed lit from October to March with windfall and building site wood ???

no likes left...yes I think that's worth looking in to...my mate has a wood burner and as you say there heat output is tremendous

Just now, TOMO said:

no likes left...yes I think that's worth looking in to...my mate has a wood burner and as you say there heat output is tremendous

just the mess and dust tomo gets everywhere 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

aren’t they bringing new laws we’re you can’t burn coal from next year and the rest will follow 

got to catch you...unless they stop selling it

• Like 2

Energy costs should start to drop now. Global crude production has pretty much recovered to pre-covid levels,

1715003446_Globalcrudeproduction3yrs.jpg.1d61980b222baea4631f7b2e9d99a767.jpg

and consequently the trading price of a barrel has dropped significantly this past month.

WTI.jpg.a8a212b77f71c018c884cd5c510deb7c.jpg

Not sure what the refineries capacity is looking like but that's another price bottleneck. Russia/Ukraine just isn't the dominant factor in energy costs.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Energy costs should start to drop now. Global crude production has pretty much recovered to pre-covid levels,

and consequently the trading price of a barrel has dropped significantly this past month.

Not sure what the refineries capacity is looking like but that's another price bottleneck. Russia/Ukraine just isn't the dominant factor in energy costs.

exactly our gas is from the north sea and a pipeline from norway to up the road from me oil aswell 

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Weak pound against the dollar is the worst of it. 

30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

aren’t they bringing new laws we’re you can’t burn coal from next year and the rest will follow 

My house is in a smokeless zone has been for decades, the only effect it had on me was I couldn’t get a coal merchant to deliver to the address, but have had the fire going in there for the last 20 years, it must be a basic human right to warm yourself surely ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Got a friend in the bottled gas industry who says things have peaked and prices now on the way down....

I'm hoping the kerosene price goes down....472 for 500 liters when I checked this morning

• Like 1
T.ME

Gold-backed Ruble Could be a Game Changer The Bank of Russia has resumed gold purchases this...

Let's re cap.

* China and Russia have the largest natural gold mining reserves on the planet.

* They hold the largest physical reserves of Gold in their respective central banks globally.

* They are on the cusp of creating a new global currency based on a basket of precious metals including gold which between the BRICS They control.

* Russia is the largest exporter of hydrocarbons and other major commodities on the planet.

* China is now the workshop of the world.

* Finally, through BRICS + and OPEC + it's trade deals with Venezuela, Iran, Nigeria and others it now sits in a dominant position vis a vis world oil production.

* The key BRICS + countries are de dollarising and enforcing payments for their goods in currencies other than Cabal controlled currencies

3AD3E0B4-94DC-4581-9F6B-8F905C356664.png

7D3BBDD7-0956-48D1-91E6-708F70869535.png

CE673963-6D24-456B-ACC3-733B3322D0E7.jpeg

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3