Russia Ukraine WW3

Brazil

India

China

Russia

South Africa 

the brics countries  

the dollar will crash just shortly and the new gold backed currency will take its place its already sitting and ready to go  £1 = 1 pound of gold 

( all nations will become wealthy even the poor ones just now and the refugees that have been flogging countries all over the world have to go back to their own country if they want to revive any of their wealth that there entitled too ) 

Over the next few months the world is going to look like a very very sad place watch fuel prices , gas and electrical amongst a host of others sky rocket in the next couple of months more than you’ve experienced so far 

there crippling the public around the world so they can stand up for themselves and demand change for themselves so things like this never happen again they’ve got to feel the pain. How else do you wake up the sleeping masses affecting them personally on their day to day life so they can get pissed off and actually stand up for themselves for a change 

look how many people got mugged off with the whole covid thing and still just plodded on with their day to day life like nothing happened deceived and lied to from start to finish 

change is coming and for the better 

732DF94E-1ADA-4FC2-86B1-3A6B028E9619.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

T.ME

Richard Dobbs Spaight is one of David’s grandfathers that signed the US Constitution. Learn more...
T.ME

Trump restored the Republic now it's up to you to keep it. Video courtesy of...
T.ME

The treasury was audited. It failed its audit. It has been taken over. The banks are all switching over...

Yous should be thanking god for the changes that are coming upon us 

Change  is coming and it’s coming fast feel the energy changing 

B709F4C8-ACAC-42FA-B32D-55B3403764F9.png

7AA17A15-056A-4DEA-8711-4792FF04E0F9.png

48 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Brazil

India

China

Russia

South Africa 

the brics countries  

the dollar will crash just shortly and the new gold backed currency will take its place its already sitting and ready to go  £1 = 1 pound of gold 

( all nations will become wealthy even the poor ones just now and the refugees that have been flogging countries all over the world have to go back to their own country if they want to revive any of their wealth that there entitled too ) 

Over the next few months the world is going to look like a very very sad place watch fuel prices , gas and electrical amongst a host of others sky rocket in the next couple of months more than you’ve experienced so far 

there crippling the public around the world so they can stand up for themselves and demand change for themselves so things like this never happen again they’ve got to feel the pain. How else do you wake up the sleeping masses affecting them personally on their day to day life so they can get pissed off and actually stand up for themselves for a change 

look how many people got mugged off with the whole covid thing and still just plodded on with their day to day life like nothing happened deceived and lied to from start to finish 

change is coming and for the better 

732DF94E-1ADA-4FC2-86B1-3A6B028E9619.jpeg

Scummy turncoat

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Arry said:

Seen this yesterday seems we are not much better.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Inspectors discovered a "toxic, bullying culture" and classed the home as "inadequate".

Cheers Arry

At least the quality care commission have regular inspections in these establishments and they are very strict on their inspections. I doubt the places in the Ukraine get the same.

They're just robbing b*****ds. 

They whacked up everyone's direct debits to make their own accounts look better, then they put up prices to rob all of the customers that are in credit.

They tried it with us until we put a stop to it.

8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

glad I've just got the alotment in front of my house....best buy a chainsaw an all looks like I be heating our house this winter on the open fire

Think there will be a lot doing the same mate i would have a wood burner in the kitchen fire place if it weren't for having the boiler at the back of it as it would be to much fekin about having a new boiler.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, TOMO said:

glad I've just got the alotment in front of my house....best buy a chainsaw an all looks like I be heating our house this winter on the open fire

I normally buy smokeless coal from the range,£3.99 a bag. This actually works out similar price per 20kg to buying in bulk from coal man. Just been in range it's now £6.99 a bag ?

• Sad 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3