Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, mackem said:

well that lasted 20 seconds before I had to turn it off...breaks my heart watching stuff like that...

it's one of those things where if I won stupid money on the lottery I would like to get involved and set up something better for them with real carers that really cared 

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Nazi policy was to do away with the 'Disabled', straight away. Be it mental or physical. Top of their agenda.

Was it Harry Trueman who said a society will be judged by how it treats its weakest members?

36 minutes ago, Arry said:

Seen this yesterday seems we are not much better.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Inspectors discovered a "toxic, bullying culture" and classed the home as "inadequate".

Cheers Arry

A lot of those care homes are poorly paid Arry, and staffed by third-world and Eastern-European workers. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mickey Finn said:

Poorly paid, poorly regulated and poorly visited by family members. 

My mams in one, senile and probably stinks of cat piss, haven't seen her in decades, but she battered me daily as a kid depending upon which side of bed she got out of in a morning, karma is indeed a bitch. 

• Sad 5
43 minutes ago, mackem said:

My mams in one, senile and probably stinks of cat piss, haven't seen her in decades, but she battered me daily as a kid depending upon which side of bed she got out of in a morning, karma is indeed a bitch. 

In a similar situation, not seen mine in decades ,odd txt ,but I like the distance!

2 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

That's a little harsh, isn't it? The Ukrainians have had a hard history and they had no idea how to run a country when the Soviet Union broke apart. They have a long way to go to reach membership standards it's true. But they do seem to want it and assuming they somehow survive this war. I think they will get there.

? The west will make sure they get there?

We are going carbon neutral so we have our eyes on all that coal and resources. Ukraine can feed itself....we no doubt have our eyes on all that cheap food. Ukraine has cars that they can fix themselves and run for years....the west can see a market for car finance. Ukrainians own their own homes, we no doubt see a market for mortgages and debt (or wealth as we call it). 

.....ohhh yes Ukraine will meet the standards and will get a dose of our 'wealth and freedom '

315bf86eeca17a68e9304c7c3124f511.jpg

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Poorly paid care for our elderly and disabled????

......but we can write cheques for Billions in military aid to Ukraine. Ahhhh perhaps we are doing it for humanitarian reasons ????????

When intelligent people believe that it becomes easy to see how men can be sent to butcher their brothers in their millions 'for freedom and democracy'. ?

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

? The west will make sure they get there?

We are going carbon neutral so we have our eyes on all that coal and resources. Ukraine can feed itself....we no doubt have our eyes on all that cheap food. Ukraine has cars that they can fix themselves and run for years....the west can see a market for car finance. Ukrainians own their own homes, we no doubt see a market for mortgages and debt (or wealth as we call it). 

.....ohhh yes Ukraine will meet the standards and will get a dose of our 'wealth and freedom '

315bf86eeca17a68e9304c7c3124f511.jpg

bang on the money dido 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3