Russia Ukraine WW3

This is a big deal. 20M tons of grains blockaded in Black sea ports. And I'm sure I read there were 200M tons in stores across the nation at risk of going to waste when this years harvest comes in.

ISTANBUL — Russia and Ukraine agreed Friday to restart shipments of blockaded grain, in a step toward easing a global crisis that has exposed tens of millions of people, especially in Africa and the Middle East, to the threat of acute hunger, the United Nations secretary general announced.

WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The grain agreement depends on goodwill that is in short supply, resting on Russian assurances it will not...

• Like 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

On 22/07/2022 at 16:48, Born Hunter said:

This is a big deal. 20M tons of grains blockaded in Black sea ports. And I'm sure I read there were 200M tons in stores across the nation at risk of going to waste when this years harvest comes in.

WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The grain agreement depends on goodwill that is in short supply, resting on Russian assurances it will not...

Seen that Russia apparently have fired missiles into the port Odesa a lot of grain is stored there 

Daily Record: Schools could be overwhelmed when thousands of Ukrainian refugees move to cruise ship in Edinburgh.

WWW.DAILYRECORD.CO.UK

Scottish Government-chartered MS Victoria docked in city's Leith two weeks ago to house up to 2500...

schools could be over whelmed when refugees move to Scotland....GOOD! See how they fckin like it. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Any one catch that on the news last night about Ukraine having to look after their disabled kids better before they can join the EU it was horrendous how they cared for their disabled from a so called civilised country. 

No surely not! We have been told Ukrainians are all blonde haired blue eyed angels that skip through corn fields with bunches of sunflowers in their hands 

Perhaps some of the Billions we have sent in military aid could of been spent on humanitarian relief in the large areas of the country that are carrying on as normal 

Edited by DIDO.1
8 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

No surely not! We have been told Ukrainians are all blonde haired blue eyed angels that skip through corn fields with bunches of sunflowers in their hands 

Perhaps some of the Billions we have sent in military aid could of been spent on humanitarian relief in the large areas of the country that are carrying on as normal 

I was surprised they showed it on the news and all the daft fekers raising money to help the Ukraine i would not give the fekers the snot off my nose.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Any one catch that on the news last night about Ukraine having to look after their disabled kids better before they can join the EU it was horrendous how they cared for their disabled from a so called civilised country. 

• Sad 2
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I wasn't expecting that mate, it reminded me of the old romanian places where disabled kids were dumped and forgotten about. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I was surprised they showed it on the news and all the daft fekers raising money to help the Ukraine i would not give the fekers the snot off my nose.

That's a little harsh, isn't it? The Ukrainians have had a hard history and they had no idea how to run a country when the Soviet Union broke apart. They have a long way to go to reach membership standards it's true. But they do seem to want it and assuming they somehow survive this war. I think they will get there.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3