Russia Ukraine WW3

40 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Thing is, we both live in democracies. We choose our leaders than we complain when they lead. They are not separate from us. They are us.

On this we completely agree, our politicians are a reflection of ourselves …….we have to start voting for other people.

40 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Most of our current issues are the side effect of WWII/ THE COLD WAR. Just like WWII was a side effect of WWI. The upside is we were not killed in WWIII.

Now the Global System is ending and we are wondering if Europe is going to explode into war again. I just saw that Germany has shut down Nord Stream for maintenance. Everyone is UPPING their military spending. Finland and Sweden are joining NATO and the USA wants is out of it all.

How would you handle all of that differently?

Firstly, we shouldn’t be at this point…..however, seeing we are I think the first thing I would do is call out the corrupt system in public and on the world stage.

Id tell the banks to stuff their 2.5 trillion debt up their arse…..it would ruin the country and we’d be better off for it.

Maybe all the f***ing invaders would get back on the Windrush and head for home. Lol 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

On this we completely agree, our politicians are a reflection of ourselves …….we have to start voting for other people.

I don't know why you guys hate Boris. He may have been a corrupt b*****d. But he has balls and sometimes balls are enough. Honestly, Michigan had serious financial problems, so we elected a businessperson to Governor. Sure, our financial situation improved. But he raised taxes on pensioners for tax breaks to corporations and gave over half a million inner city children lead poisoning. The lawsuit for that will cost us over one billion in the long run. So, are we better off for it? Depends on who you ask, I guess.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Firstly, we shouldn’t be at this point…..however, seeing we are I think the first thing I would do is call out the corrupt system in public and on the world stage.

Is there a system that isn't corrupt? Might be too much to hope for. Devil you know and all that. 

I guess you are really talking about a set of specific complaints. Over here if you push aside all the "PC" issues and the odd storming of our capital. :whistling: We have crumbling infrastructure and low pay. Our tax system remains skewed towards the wealthy. Largest of almost all, our manufacturing jobs have been shipped overseas. Violent demonstrations rocked our summer last year but it's sort of quiet this summer. The police are staying out of sight and parishioners have taken to guarding their own churches. I won't be so insensitive to complain about our fuel prices. But beer prices are going through the roof! A new hunting dog pup may run you $2500.00 (2102.00 pounds I believe) On top of that we are short around 14 million workers even before all of the baby boomers retire. We want out of the Global Policing business and to spend our money at home. But, we can't really do that with Russia taking over other countries can we?

15 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

It's not our war - pull back and let the Russians go all the way to Brussels if they want.

.......... Europe could do with a good slap down again.

Kind of how I feel. But it's hard to watch without doing something. 

been sent a vid on WhatsApp of a jeep 4x4 thing flying on to a battlefield with a rocket launcher thingy on the back ..and in a matter of seconds it seems it blows up half a dozen tanks..

just wondering if any of guys had seen it...I can't load it

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

been sent a vid on WhatsApp of a jeep 4x4 thing flying on to a battlefield with a rocket launcher thingy on the back ..and in a matter of seconds it seems it blows up half a dozen tanks..

just wondering if any of guys had seen it...I can't load it

I got it the other day tomo, the bloke filming sh1t it by the looks of things. Was a bit surreal really, a bit like a video game. Mad to think that was real and anyone of us in different circumstances could be there right now. 

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just seen putin saying it’s the end of american world order no more hypocritical double standards 

you seen putin ......

with your bare eyes......lol

• Haha 2
Just now, Leo Sayer said:

I got it the other day tomo, the bloke filming sh1t it by the looks of things. Was a bit surreal really, a bit like a video game. Mad to think that was real and anyone of us in different circumstances could be there right now. 

Yeh seemed crazy ...a bit like a small monster truck ...literally jumped over a hump ...then knocked all these tanks out...f**k being in a tank 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3