Russia Ukraine WW3

On 07/05/2022 at 08:56, Francie said:

What's the latest in ukraine? Is the ruskies still advancing?

They are   making advances in some areas but  at what appears to be at the cost of losing gains in other areas as they move troops from those areas to concentrate on the areas they are making gains, very slow progress at best,  in  place as vast as Ukraine its a war of strategic points rather than just taking swaths of empty open  land ...what we on now ,day 70 odd of the 3 day special operation? It's like two weeks to flatten the curve all over again ?

• Like 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

Seems like even Russia are saying they don’t know…

According to Russian media reports, the speaker of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov could not confirm or deny the information.

“No, we do not have such information,” he said.

EUROWEEKLYNEWS.COM

REPORTS that the Russian Navy warship 'Admiral Makarov' is currently on fire after being...

A bit odd. Normally Russia flat out deny deny deny. :hmm:

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They all celebrating today...

WWW.NATIONALWORLD.COM

Russia’s most important holiday has taken on added significance this year following Putin’s brutal and bloody...

All you’re want is a kid flying a drone to fcuk up the parade ….it would soon wipe that silly grin of there faces ..

• Like 1

You can see how much control they’ve lost over the last month. It’s all very well having the troops to win a battle but it’s an entirely different matter to successfully hold that ground and control it. I can’t remember what the ratio of soldiers per civilian is but Russia are seriously undermanned to take and hold a country the size of Ukrain. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, socks said:

You can see how much control they’ve lost over the last month. It’s all very well having the troops to win a battle but it’s an entirely different matter to successfully hold that ground and control it. I can’t remember what the ratio of soldiers per civilian is but Russia are seriously undermanned to take and hold a country the size of Ukrain. 

Especially when a large proportion of the population are prepared to stand and fight, and many have been fighting for the last decade....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

Is the top pic not the most recent socks?,looks like putin has got what he wanted?

59 minutes ago, Borr said:

Especially when a large proportion of the population are prepared to stand and fight, and many have been fighting for the last decade....

Countering that you can say the pro Russians have also being doing the same borr in all the areas shown.

Edited by Francie
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Is the top pic not the most recent socks?,looks like putin has got what he wanted?

The striped area is the area controlled by Russian troops. 

Just occurred to me, it’s a bit rich saying how shit the Russian military is when we have tens of thousands of fighting age males coming ashore at Dover absolutely buck shee ! Lol ? 

• Like 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3