Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

NEWS.SKY.COM

Ukraine says its cities are under attack as Sky News hears explosions in Kyiv and Kharkiv.

There you go, it's happening - I'll tell you what will happen now - absolutely bugger all. The Uk and the Yanks don't want or need a scrap with Russia, otherwise we'd have been at the starting line. Europe don't want a scrap with anyone, they're only interested in keeping their feet dry and sliming around treaties and financial markets. 

Putin will keep using phrases like 'peace keeping exercise' (where have we heard that one before) and, just like Crimea, he'll be largely left to just crack on.

Politicians will say a few words and levy some sanctions for a while but, Russia will now become bolder by the day and take what they want of Ukrain because, they've got no opposition. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

So no nuclear missile silos in europe...

Do you know the difference between a tactical and strategic weapon?

genuinely mate i dont....

what is the difference ?  

4 minutes ago, WILF said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Ronnie Junior, aka RJ, makes an impression when he becomes the newest member of the team.

you shit yourself over a cold wilf proberly looking for a one way ticket to the north pole right about now get as far away as you can ? 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

you what yourself over a cold wilf proberly looking for a one way ticket to the north pole right about now get as far away as you can ? 

Ain’t you got a COBRA meeting to be at ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, mC HULL said:

but russia would have nato usa defence system right on its doorstep hindering there capability’s to send nuclear weapons 

You said nuclear missile silos, and then compared it to Cuba '62. It's got f**k all to do with nuclear missile silos and only vaguely comparable to '62.

This is about Russia having freedom to carry on as they want in Europe, not really about nuclear weapons. A compliant Ukraine acts as a nice killing field between them and Europe in the event of a war and gives them a strong presence in the Med via the Black Sea. It also of course really pumps up nationalist morale at home, which a tyrant always needs. 

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

Ain’t you got a COBRA meeting to be at ?

no why would i have you don’t like any common sense been spoken that upsets what the bbc told you do ya ? 

we’re are you tonight   wilf  yellow belly’s anonymous ? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

no why would i have you don’t like any common sense been spoken that upsets what the bbc told you do ya ? 

we’re are you tonight   wilf  yellow belly’s anonymous ? 

No, we are sound here……

493E07EB-4BF4-4CA3-A6C4-F214392CB1FD.jpeg.dd68a77b70c51264708a11a6cf4a86e5.jpeg

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You said nuclear missile silos, and then compared it to Cuba '62. It's got f**k all to do with nuclear missile silos and only vaguely comparable to '62.

This is about Russia having freedom to carry on as they want in Europe, not really about nuclear weapons. A compliant Ukraine acts as a nice killing field between them and Europe in the event of a war and gives them a strong presence in the Med via the Black Sea. It also of course really pumps up nationalist morale at home, which a tyrant always needs. 

Why is he a tyrant?

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

did i say nuclear missile silo ? i was meaning america defence system hindering russia ability to send there’s 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3