Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

The thing that bemuses me about this thing going on are some of those who are chomping at the bit for NATO and even the UK in isolation to get stuck in and basically start a war with Russia. Woolly minded left wing tree/bunny hugging types that despise Britain's colonial and empirical past but now seem to want a war. Yippee ki-yay ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Formerly in the UK, that’s about it !

I'd take Emile at his word tbh mate. He's a former Royal Marine himself and has made a career of independent journalism in warzones since. If he says the fella in the picture is former military then I wouldn't doubt it off hand.

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I'd take Emile at his word tbh mate. He's a former Royal Marine himself and has made a career of independent journalism in warzones since. If he says the fella in the picture is former military then I wouldn't doubt it off hand.

He does look remarkably like another lad I have seen appear at the Batuclan and in London at “incidents”……shame he hasn’t got his sleeves rolled up because he has a sleeve tattoo the lad I have seen. 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

He does look remarkably like another lad I have seen appear at the Batuclan and in London at “incidents”……shame he hasn’t got his sleeves rolled up because he has a sleeve tattoo the lad I have seen. 

This lad? You’re on the same line of thought as me now. I think full sleeves are the new handle bar moustache.

I’m not saying anything for certain, other than I respect Emile's voice. The rest is just speculation. If it was particularly shady then I suspect the photo wouldn't have been taken or an understanding would have been agreed it would not be shared. And the truth is the sort of calibre of soldier pictured below is probably not needed or worth risking for simply training irregulars in Ukraine right now. His skills might be better doing other things...

5EE104D3-AAD9-4DB2-B163-11B56A19BC76.jpeg

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, kanny said:

I couldn't stand that prick, and I reckon I'd have plenty to disagree with him on now, but I'd like a night on the piss with him, I now think we would agree on more than we would disagree. I reckon away from media or social media arguments you could have a decent debate with him. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I couldn't stand that prick, and I reckon I'd have plenty to disagree with him on now, but I'd like a night on the piss with him, I now think we would agree on more than we would disagree. I reckon away from media or social media arguments you could have a decent debate with him. 

I think the great thing to come out of modern politics is that the utter disgusting shit we have been and are being served up has United many people who would have previously been anathema to each other

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Tried to watch RTE news hoping to listen to the Russian view on things. Damn me its been taken down. I know I'm naive, but I thought censorship like this only happened in  Russia, China or North Korea?

• Like 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3