Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Borr said:

You'll get a bullet in the back of your neck for protesting in China, for me it comes back to chose a side.... 

I agree, just make sure whoever you choose is on your side as well ! 

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

Wasn't it much the same with the Russian version of the Harrier? 

They did manage to build the largest plane ever mind ?

The Antonov 225 has been flying for at least 40years and let’s be fair… A Lada is probably the only car you can fix with a rubber band and a hammer ?

8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

The Antonov 225 has been flying for at least 40years and let’s be fair… A Lada is probably the only car you can fix with a rubber band and a hammer ?

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Rumours of iconic cargo plane’s destruction began last week

Not anymore 

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

The Lada wasn't designed in Russia. They bought all the machinery from Fiat where it bad been made and sold by them as the Fiat 124.  The Moskvich was a Russian designed car, albeit with the help of some German engineers taken as captives following WW2. The billboard adverts stated; "Built to last a Russian winter" to which was often written underneath; "And not  day longer"

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Conspiracy nut lol

In all seriousness these bio labs have nothing to do with reduction harm nuclear weapons,there's dangerous shit in these labs,they should be shut down,evil c**ts mixed with deadly pathogens equals a catastrophe.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

C'mon  Francie lad that's the Commanding officer of the USS Enterprise , gotta be some truth in it ...

A member of Starfleet, the space force of a unified Earth with a single supreme global government, part of a galactic federation of planets.... Francie holds his views in high esteem....

• Haha 3

Sssssssh nobody is allowed to talk about azoz anymore,you know the azoz that the west has bolstered,supplying guns,ammo,weapons etc the same azoz that amnesty international said had committed war crimes against ethnics Russians in Ukraine no we can't talk about them now because there the saviours of Ukraine now apparently,how f****d up is that?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3