Russia Ukraine WW3

5 minutes ago, sandymere said:
WWW.THELONDONECONOMIC.COM

"Hiding in plain sight for years", LBC presenter James O'Brien tweeted as the 2019 vote does the rounds on social...

Can you think of anything more scary than an EU 'department against propaganda' ?

Fck yeah they voted against it!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

Anyone with intelligence that has access to various forms of information, knowing their political agenda can make up their own mind , labour and the leftist liberal serve the minority seem to think the common man is incapable.....I know when the Tory's are being tossers and the Labour party....I make my decisions thanks to all the bias news and general nonsense

• Like 3

To add I lost faith in farage when he put forward Blair as vaccine guru and lost faith in Boris when he tried to change legislation in favour of an obviously bent politician , lost faith in starter when he bends the knee to BLM lost faith but I'm aware of the political system and all the nonsense , Ukraine is a times defining moment , we have to win it and we'll. I'd support nuking Putin and xi if their whereabouts could be pinpointed......

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I take your Sir Nigel and raise you an abbotpotamus ?

WWW.GBNEWS.UK

The former shadow home secretary backed the Russian narrative and said that Nato...

That is one ugly, thick as shit, spiteful cnut!

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Borr said:

To add I lost faith in farage when he put forward Blair as vaccine guru and lost faith in Boris when he tried to change legislation in favour of an obviously bent politician , lost faith in starter when he bends the knee to BLM lost faith but I'm aware of the political system and all the nonsense , Ukraine is a times defining moment , we have to win it and we'll. I'd support nuking Putin and xi if their whereabouts could be pinpointed......

Why not a drone strike, seems a much better option than starting a nuclear war ! 
However, you don’t just go round offing world leaders you don’t like…..especially ones that matter ! 

I don’t suppose anyone would bat an eyelid if you off the president of Burkina Faso of some tin pot shit hole……but something is definitely going to happen if it’s the leader of China or Russia ! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Why not a drone strike, seems a much better option than starting a nuclear war ! 
However, you don’t just go round offing world leaders you don’t like…..especially ones that matter ! 

I don’t suppose anyone would bat an eyelid if you off the president of Burkina Faso of some tin pot shit hole……but something is definitely going to happen if it’s the leader of China or Russia ! 

Yes I retract the nuke thing in the cold light of day, but I'd still off Putin and blame his own...they'd take responsibility if it meant having their economy back....

4 minutes ago, Borr said:

Yes I retract the nuke thing in the cold light of day, but I'd still off Putin and blame his own...they'd take responsibility if it meant having their economy back....

I like to think that somewhere there is a stealth bomber laden with Novichok waiting for the green light!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I like to think that somewhere there is a stealth bomber laden with Novichok waiting for the green light!

No, there’s a mining company somewhere waiting for the green light is more likely the case mate…..lol 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Borr said:

Easy tiger ?

40 minutes ago, Borr said:

We shouldn’t judge everyone by ourselves mate, and I’m not being smart with that comment ?

Maybe his people are right behind him?, maybe not everyone is willing to put up with any amount of shit as long as the money roles in ? 
Maybe their nation comes before a few quid ?

We just don’t know, but the fact that our prides always for sale don’t mean everyone’s is ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

No, there’s a mining company somewhere waiting for the green light is more likely the case mate…..lol 

Yeah, Russian ones! :laugh:

I mentioned before. In January the company I work for was asked to tender for a massive job in Ukraine and it was virtually ours given the Russians were banned from operating there.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mackem said:

I take your Sir Nigel and raise you an abbotpotamus ?

WWW.GBNEWS.UK

The former shadow home secretary backed the Russian narrative and said that Nato...

And I'll raise you one McDonnell.........

IMG_1792.JPG.253fa265d3c1068f0054824f2e32244a.JPG

Cheers.

• Haha 3

Well, by this point in '03 the yanks had taken the capital of Iraq and the entire country would be under occupation a week later.

Iraq was better armed and logistically way more challenging than Ukraine. The Russians are shelling Kyiv and civilian centres now, and it's becoming harder to explain those as legitimate military strikes or mistakes, so it really does seem that arguments that Putin is playing soft are incorrect. The Russian military is just not what Joe Bloggs had imagined it to be, or as the USAF recently said, they're a "near-peer competitor".

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3