Russia Ukraine WW3

Just now, Born Hunter said:

So no nuclear missile silos in europe...

Do you know the difference between a tactical and strategic weapon?

no missile silos in europe ? what has tactical or strategic got to do with it ? 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Ha, I know that too well. But mate, just disengage. Leave them to it.

There'll be a load of experts in war/Russia/Ukraine/Nato along shortly... Still a brickie by day but a war general by night!! Lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Russia are using force over diplomacy...they are forcing the hand and invading a sovereign country... I'm not saying who is right or wrong, the facts are Russia have invaded, what should the west do?

good on them showing they won’t be bending over for the usa 

america will do f**k all there plan hasn’t worked there bluff had been called and they look weak yet again 

5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Russia are using force over diplomacy...they are forcing the hand and invading a sovereign country... I'm not saying who is right or wrong, the facts are Russia have invaded, what should the west do?

Not get involved?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

There'll be a load of experts in war/Russia/Ukraine/Nato along shortly... Still a brickie by day but a war general by night!! Lol

while plums listen to the experts paid to say what the narrative is ? 

25 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

To whack Putin? Or escalate the competition between the West and East for global hegemony? The latter will happen eventually, I wasn't expecting it quite so soon.

Escalation of the East's way... Trudeau, Johnson they all love the Chinese model... 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no missile silos in europe ? what has tactical or strategic got to do with it ? 

The forward deployed weapons are battlefield nuclear gravity bombs. They're designed for tactical use on the battlefield, not for strategic use. There's a massive difference. They don't really threaten the MAD principle. There are no ballistic missile silos in Europe, which would threaten MAD. That's why there aren't any! Deploying tactical nukes to Ukraine isn't a major factor and isn't comparable to the Cuban missile crisis where the soviets deployed strategic missiles to Cuba giving them a first and second strike capability.

Edited by Born Hunter
Just now, Born Hunter said:

The forward deployed weapons are battlefield nuclear gravity bombs. They're designed for tactical use on the battlefield, not for strategic use. There's a massive difference. They don't really threaten the MAD principle. There are no ballistic missile silos in Europe which would threaten MAD. That's why there aren't any! Deploying tactical nukes to Ukraine isn't a major factor and isn't comparable to the Cuban missile crisis where the soviets deployed strategic missiles to Cuba giving them a first and second strike capability.

but russia would have nato usa defence system right on its doorstep hindering there capability’s to send nuclear weapons 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

but russia would have nato usa defence system right on its doorstep hindering there capability’s to send nuclear weapons 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Ronnie Junior, aka RJ, makes an impression when he becomes the newest member of the team.

• Haha 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3