Russia Ukraine WW3

As I said earlier in this thread; the aim was to quickly seize Ukraine and create a famine in the middle east and north Africa that would swamp the west with tens of millions of refugees. That was his aim, but it hasn't gone to plan. Now he is fighting for his own life.  The more top brass he sacks and imprisons, the higher the liklihood of a regime change. He is becoming increasingly desperate.

Edited by Nicepix

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I agree.

The NATO doctrine of an expected Russian armoured blitzkrieg through Ukraine, Poland and Germany is now dead in the water !

The Russians performance in Ukraine shows that NATO air power and off shore cruise missiles would quickly halt any Russian armoured advance.

Cheers.

And a nato army would take as much of Russia as it wanted at ease only deterrrent Pukin has now is his nukes and not all them are operational

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I agree.

The NATO doctrine of an expected Russian armoured blitzkrieg through Ukraine, Poland and Germany is now dead in the water !

The Russians performance in Ukraine shows that NATO air power and off shore cruise missiles would quickly halt any Russian armoured advance.

Cheers.

I think that NATO should be planning some military exercises in Alaska and Canada. Just outside Russia's back door. 

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

middle east and north Africa that would swamp the west with tens of millions of refugees..

Don’t worry, we are flat out giving him all the help we can on that score 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, chesney said:

And a nato army would take as much of Russia as it wanted at ease only deterrrent Pukin has now is his nukes and not all them are operational

But there's 6000 of them....

Listening to some American general on the radio the other day. He was saying that he saw a lot of the Russian military after the end of the cold War, think he was saying they had some joint exercises or something but the gist of it was he had had the opportunity to see the Russian lot at every level, his opinion was that we had spent the entire cold War over estimating the Russian military. Yes they can lay siege, yes they can summon up artillery, but their communication from political, to top command, to in the field was dog shite. They couldn't operate any joined up operations or fight any sensible way. 

Perhaps that's what we are now still seeing 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Don’t worry, we are flat out giving him all the help we can on that score 

You really can't comprehend the scale of forced migration if the grain harvest from Ukraine fails. Prices of wheat have already rocketed causing riots in some countries. When there is no wheat left because richer countries are buying the smaller stocks it will make the current  migration look like  a walk in the park. 

17 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

You really can't comprehend the scale of forced migration if the grain harvest from Ukraine fails. Prices of wheat have already rocketed causing riots in some countries. When there is no wheat left because richer countries are buying the smaller stocks it will make the current  migration look like  a walk in the park. 

There’s lots of things I don’t comprehend mate and so I don’t doubt you for one second.

Like my old governor used to say when we was freezing our bollocks off out in the warehouse….”It’s never cold, it’s just different degrees of heat!” ;) 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

There’s lots of things I don’t comprehend mate and so I don’t doubt you for one second.

Like my old governor used to say when we was freezing our bollocks off out in the warehouse….”It’s never cold, it’s just different degrees of heat!” ;) 

You might have noticed grain prices rising recently. Highest wheat prices since 2008. Given that Russia and the Ukraine supply the most wheat to the poorest African and  middle eastern countries it doesn't take a genius to see where this is going. Especially when richer countries are flooding the futures market. Then factor in the scramble for non-Russian oil and gas..........

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

You might have noticed grain prices rising recently. Highest wheat prices since 2008. Given that Russia and the Ukraine supply the most wheat to the poorest African and  middle eastern countries it doesn't take a genius to see where this is going. Especially when richer countries are flooding the futures market. Then factor in the scramble for non-Russian oil and gas..........

The only thing I factor in is our collectives governments enthusiasm to pack these people into Europe for any excuse. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
48 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Might be leverage for USA to increase exports to China or middle East and North Africa . As far as oil I think there's a fair bit about but it's held as reserves or under sanctions, North sea will be kick starting again I'd imagine...along with nuclear all over Europe....

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3