Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

23 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Corbyn asked the Defence Secretary, in parliament yesterday, if NATO would reduce its presence in Europe.

Dianne Abbott said the other day; " NATO is the  aggressor here, not Russia" !

Fair enough, the new Labour Shadow Defence Spkesman said "they are irrelevant ", but they are both still MP's, and many on the left have the same deluded views !

Cheers.

Nato the aggressor eh!! 

Reduce its presence..eh!!

God I wish Corbyn and his cronies were in power now, we would all be speaking Russian by the end of the week...lol

22 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Have Russia staged an invasion?

Come on, it's surely obvious to the most casual observer of geo politics that this is, for want of a better expression, a time wasting propaganda excercise. 

It will all be forgotten soon. There will be NO war and NO nuclear use of power. There's too much at stake for everyone. 

Do they have to make it look convincing? Of course, just like Covid, just like climate change, just like Afghanistan, just like terrorism, just like this.

It's so old it's new?

Does it look convincing enough yet mate?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Nato the aggressor eh!! 

Reduce its presence..eh!!

God I wish Corbyn and his cronies were in power now, we would all be speaking Russian by the end of the week...lol

nato is the aggressor open your eyes ? 

why would putin allow ukraine to be filled up with americas missile silos ? right on there doorstep 

america didn’t allow the ussr to do it in cuba 

22 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

On what basis have you formed that opinion? The Pandemic has done what it was suppose to, many targets achieved with the very young being one of its top priorities. 

I had to wait 24 hours to respond to this one mate...

I guess I dont believe everything is linked, the choices people made regards covid has no relevance to Russia invading Ukraine, zero links... how ever you work the angles...

As they say time will tell, and that is true of everything...make your choices and live by them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

why would putin allow ukraine to be filled up with americas missile silos ? right on there doorstep 

Had Ukraine joined Nato?

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

This ain't going to end well . I am surprised tbh and it will be in the back of the minds of western leaders that this crackpot has nuclear weapons the only other thing that can stop him other than the might of NATO is the Russian people themselves.

? you watch to much television and biased news mate ? 

putin a crackpot and biden the saviour ? 

the west will do nothing there not having ukraine russia have called there bluff america need to f**k off trying to occupy the world 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Pretty sure the US don't have nuclear missile silos anywhere in europe...

8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You really don't like saying "I told you so" do you mate, I can tell. Very humble in victory. :laugh:

The problem with going too far down every conspiracy hole is it makes you very condescending to any one else...

"Are you stupid, open your eyes you sheep" etc...

Sometimes it just is what it is, a shit load of military arsenal and troops on the border waiting to attack... 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Pretty sure the US don't have nuclear missile silos anywhere in europe...

2021, it is estimated that there are 100 U.S.-owned nuclear weapons stored in five NATO member states across six bases: Kleine Brogel in Belgium, Büchel Air Base in Germany, Aviano and Ghedi Air Bases in Italy, Volkel Air Base in the Netherlands, and Incirlik in Turkey.18 Aug 2021

not to mention pinning russia in with missiles that hinder russias ability to send there missiles around the world 

Just now, mC HULL said:

2021, it is estimated that there are 100 U.S.-owned nuclear weapons stored in five NATO member states across six bases: Kleine Brogel in Belgium, Büchel Air Base in Germany, Aviano and Ghedi Air Bases in Italy, Volkel Air Base in the Netherlands, and Incirlik in Turkey.18 Aug 2021

not to mention pinning russia in with missiles that hinder russias ability to send there missiles around the world 

So no nuclear missile silos in europe...

Do you know the difference between a tactical and strategic weapon?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

there trying to become a member arent they that’s what this is about ? 

Russia are using force over diplomacy...they are forcing the hand and invading a sovereign country... I'm not saying who is right or wrong, the facts are Russia have invaded, what should the west do?

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The problem with going too far down every conspiracy hole is it makes you very condescending to any one else...

"Are you stupid, open your eyes you sheep" etc...

Sometimes it just is what it is, a shit load of military arsenal and troops on the border waiting to attack... 

Ha, I know that too well. But mate, just disengage. Leave them to it.

• Like 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3