Russia Ukraine WW3

31 minutes ago, Francie said:

What does nato actually do for anybody,f**k all just big wages an nothing done,nato are a f***ing joke voon,they've never done anything but talk,complete joker,same with the un,they all need disbanded.

What’s your Solution? 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Depending how the West responds and what pain Russia goes through as a result of this, I could see Putin getting whacked. It's not that long ago Russia very nearly overthrew their government with a military coup.

He's crossed a line now, he's joined the ranks of a select bunch, and historically they often come to nasty ends.

My worry is that if the West don't respond militarily, then it will embolden Russia and China to escalate their empire building and then it'll come to a head in a way that none of us could tolerate.

Putin could be killed but as the people with guns are siding with him i don't think it'll matter much. 

Nature must run its course.

I don't see how the uk has a leg to stand on when they did the exact same thing in northern ireland.

1 minute ago, gamerooster said:

Putin could be killed but as the people with guns are siding with him i don't think it'll matter much. 

I said, depending on what pain Russia goes through, I wasn't suggesting the head of the FSB was going to poison him tonight.

3 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

I don't see how the uk has a leg to stand on when they did the exact same thing in northern ireland.

Literally 100 years ago! The mess that that created should stand as a lesson to the world over doing the same. Since then all major powers of the world came together and agreed better ways of coexisting and competing. Putin has torn that up in a way that makes the Bush administrations invasion of Iraq look saintly. 

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I said, depending on what pain Russia goes through, I wasn't suggesting the head of the FSB was going to poison him tonight.

Literally 100 years ago! The mess that that created should stand as a lesson to the world over doing the same. Since then all major powers of the world came together and agreed better ways of coexisting and competing. Putin has torn that up in a way that makes the Bush administrations invasion of Iraq look saintly. 

I meant the more recent trouble in Ireland where the rightful occupiers of the land where slaughtered. 

Just now, gamerooster said:

I meant the more recent trouble in Ireland where the rightful occupiers of the land where slaughtered. 

There's a little bit more too it than that. Troubles as a result of an annexation which happened a century and more ago. The troubles aren't what Putin is doing now, that's what will come with the insurgency guaranteed as a result of occupation.

The annexation of northern ireland is as wrong as that of invading Ukraine. But one is historical and one is current. 

1 hour ago, chesney said:

Nato should just nuke Moscow and  Petersburg f**k the little b*****d putin give the war he wants no point having these weapons if they never going to use them launch them bad boys first 

Top plan, I want you in charge ??

8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I mean, he literally denied that Ukraine existed as a sovereign state and now claims the justification for invasion is to "de-nazify" the region......

Makes WMDs seem reasonable don't it! :laugh:

It’s makes them about the same imho mate, we have been making up bullshit excuses to start wars since the day Colin Powell gave that toe curling presentation that absolutely nobody in the world watching it believed a word of…..well, if that’s the rules then that’s the rules and western politicians can’t start calling foul when someone else plays by the same rules ! 
But, now it’s on, and if we don’t use this opportunity to unhitch our wagon from the China and Russias of this world then we never will.

Bottom line, bloke on the street will pay the price some way of the other.

• Like 4

Fck knows what's going to happen. The only thing we can be sure about is rich people will get richer from this, innocent children will die and scars that will last generations will be created. 

You all laughed at my bunker idea but metaphorically it's all you can do. Secure your assets and finances, look after your own security. 

What's happening now has happened before, it's the story of life on earth, from the first caveman to the final nuclear war. 

.....my personal opinion is send trump direct to Moscow as a peace envoy. But the powers have already destroyed his credibility....the war mongers have convinced the world that the peacemakers are insane mad men and what we really need is more of the same. So it's always been so it will always be 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, WILF said:

It’s makes them about the same imho mate, we have been making up bullshit excuses to start wars since the day Colin Powell gave that toe curling presentation that absolutely nobody in the world watching it believed a word of…..well, if that’s the rules then that’s the rules and western politicians can’t start calling foul when someone else plays by the same rules ! 
But, now it’s on, and if we don’t use this opportunity to unhitch our wagon from the China and Russias of this world then we never will.

Bottom line, bloke on the street will pay the price some way of the other.

The rule that matter's has always been the same, no matter how much we might play nice and virtuous for a time, there's only room for one top dog and when he shows weakness or hesitance there will be a mob of hungry contenders looking to take his place.

Yes, bottom line, the Bush BS over Saddam set the bar and is really no better than this. We could argue details but bottom line, both cooked up BS and invaded. Personally I think they'll wish they had been invaded by the US rather than Russia, the raping and torture will dwarf what happened in Iraq.

But coming back to that first rule, when the US was untouchable and fearless, ie Iraq, the contenders behaved themselves. Now the US and Europe have repeatedly shown cowardice and hesitance and this is what happens.

That rule of nature ain't fair or right, but it is law. There will always be a tyrant at the top, he can either be our liberator or our oppressor. What comes in the next decade may well recalibrate many of the folks who claim the US was nothing but an oppressor. 

• Like 1

The boss of a firm I do pest control for has married a Ukrainian woman. Been together 15 years, married for 8. Yet he can't get her a visa to come and live in Britain, even though the own a house there and one here and they both run businesses. And so he's in Kiev, wondering how to protect his family, while Britain is flooded with 3rd World parasites. 

Don't try to reason these world events.....the truth is the last thing you will be allowed to find 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Depending how the West responds and what pain Russia goes through as a result of this, I could see Putin getting whacked. It's not that long ago Russia very nearly overthrew their government with a military coup.

He's crossed a line now, he's joined the ranks of a select bunch, and historically they often come to nasty ends.

My worry is that if the West don't respond militarily, then it will embolden Russia and China to escalate their empire building and then it'll come to a head in a way that none of us could tolerate.

I think that is their plans.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3