Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

And what is your solution? 

Freezing the assets of the Russian bilionaires serves two purposes. It stops them transferring money into Russia and potentially undermines any support they have for Putin and increases the chance of regime change from within.

It is easy for you to sit on the sidelines slagging everybody off, but I don't see what you are doing to make the world a better place. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what you have done in the last five years? 

But they haven't sanctioned putins oil have they? An he's making a fortune out of it?

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

@kanny @Born Hunter so there is bio labs an they could be in direct violation of law,but there's nothing to worry about lol

The next outbreak ain't to far away it's guaranteed.

Do you not think every "developed" country in the world has bio labs, Francie ?

Wether to develop pathogens or antigens, for medical use or as bio weapons ?

These places, by their very nature, have to be secretive.

What do you think the UK has been doing at Porton Down all these years ?

Cheers.

• Like 3
Just now, kanny said:

US and UK have I believe?  

US immediate UK end of year. Think EU will fire up nuclear , North sea will restart. Oil from lifted sanctions on Venezuela and possible flood gates opened in UAE....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borr said:
AMP.CNN.COM

A new conspiracy theory has become popular among...

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Do you not think every "developed" country in the world has bio labs, Francie ?

Wether to develop pathogens or antigens, for medical use or as bio weapons ?

These places, by their very nature, have to be secretive.

What do you think the UK has been doing at Porton Down all these years ?

Cheers.

Seems about right borr.

Yes charts but there shouldn't be imo,look what happened with covid.

• Like 1

The British labs , as well as all the top secret shite deal with projectiles and chemical warfare still being dug up in northern France. It's like nuclear if chemical, biological weapons exist you need to be involved.....or die.

46 minutes ago, Borr said:

Well there has never been more billionaire yacht owners looking for crews so he shouldn't 'Suffer' for too long. Lol. I see your point, but as we head for massive inflation , in fuel food , probably recession, NHS crisis , etc ,super yachts and football seem less important...oh and thousands of people being killed in Europe....

I've talked to you about this lad before mate, he worked for me when he was a youngster and used his money to pay for his courses, eventually becoming a skipper and living in the South of France for the past 8 years or so...

He is still employed and has other interests, he is a very loyal and decent bloke and his main concern is for those he laid off and the relationship he has with them.. I understand that completely...

I'm certainly not saying they won't find another job, I'm definitely not say poor Russian billionaire, I'm not comparing to any other home crisis, fuel, food, tax etc...

Merely stating it is not only the Russian who is affected and for someone close to me has directly affected him...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Nonsense being......wether news being publicised is true or false?? The world's changed indeed and the people in it.

Not going there don't worry?

I don't know how much clearer I can make this. I really don't f***ing care. You lot discuss the bollocks between yourselves. I don't want to get dragged into it.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I've talked to you about this lad before mate, he worked for me when he was a youngster and used his money to pay for his courses, eventually becoming a skipper and living in the South of France for the past 8 years or so...

He is still employed and has other interests, he is a very loyal and decent bloke and his main concern is for those he laid off and the relationship he has with them.. I understand that completely...

I'm certainly not saying they won't find another job, I'm definitely not say poor Russian billionaire, I'm not comparing to any other home crisis, fuel, food, tax etc...

Merely stating it is not only the Russian who is affected and for someone close to me has directly affected him...

Sanctions have impacts at both ends of trade. They tend to be designed to impact one party more than the other, obviously. But none are harmless to all except the target.

Still, it's probably better than setting about killing each other. Ha

This really is one of the most globally unstable times we have seen for probably 40 years or more. The effects will be felt from top to bottom.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't know how much clearer I can make this. I really don't f***ing care. You lot discuss the bollocks between yourselves. I'm not getting involved.

Born ,for a clever fella this really took you too long .

15 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't know how much clearer I can make this. I really don't f***ing care. You lot discuss the bollocks between yourselves. I'm not getting involved.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I knew what you meant , I was being slightly facetious, most guys like that will reinstate crew or recommend them to get them back . It will affect loads indirectly , whether a ruski working in lidls to financial services in the city. I think the west will pay in their own way for these sanctions or the common people at any rate. Hopefully it will be enough to stop further killings of a free sovereign people's within Europe...

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3