Russia Ukraine WW3

19 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I know it's just a microcosm in the great scheme of things when people are dying and being displaced, but what will happen to Chelsea FC now ?

No one can buy it, Abramovich can't sell it, there can be no investment in it, no ticket sales, club shops closed, transfer ban.

A "special license " has been issued to allow them to keep playing, and wages paid, but no money in, no money out !

I think a lot of their players will be consulting their lawyers to get them out of their contracts.

Cheers.

12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Just read that Charts, minor in the grand scheme of things but will affect 100s of people employed in one way or another..

A good mate of mine is a yacht skipper in South of France, his boss is Russian..the yacht is now in storage and my mate has laid off all the staff, he was gutted..they'd worked together for years and he had employed them all... it affects more than just the Oligarch for sure...

It’s playing to the mob and f**k the wider impacts on ordinary people……..anyone who thinks it’s clever should be thrown in the sea ! Lol 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Or just a massive air strike. Either way if the conspiracy had any substance he would've been banging on about it.

How do you know he's not banging on about it?.....do you think our media would give us his reasons with any type of honesty and context. 

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

This is a reply to Wilf too, on the topic of Dresden. Dresden was controversial back even then, it was the reason bomber command was the black sheep of the military for so long afterwards. It was equivalent to a nuclear strike, it was strategic and massive and was unmistakeably intended to literally wipe out a chunk of German civilisation.

But, I'd just caveat that with the fact that it was a different time. A time before the modern rules of war. A time when the enemy were the civilians of the other side. Strategic strikes back then were just more acceptable than today.

Not that there aren't plenty of examples of civilians being killed in modern tactical strikes. 

War has casualties mate, I’m not indulging in “What aboutery” with my post…..I’m just saying, we shouldn’t be getting to war without very good reason.

The people getting us to war are doing it for them, there will be no greater benefit for any of us…..they abuse us and they create war.

Every f****r is our enemy here, we face the western globalists every day in a battle for survival….and I don’t necessarily think their enemy is also our enemy ?

Wood and trees as always mate, I don’t “know” anything for sure…..it’s just opinions and how I see things.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

How do you know he's not banging on about it?.....do you think our media would give us his reasons with any type of honesty and context. 

You're assuming the only means of transferring information is mainstream media. The worlds changed. I tbh, I don't care to get into this nonsense.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

War has casualties mate, I’m not indulging in “What aboutery” with my post…..I’m just saying, we shouldn’t be getting to war without very good reason.

The people getting us to war are doing it for them, there will be no greater benefit for any of us…..they abuse us and they create war.

Every f****r is our enemy here, we face the western globalists every day in a battle for survival….and I don’t necessarily think their enemy is also our enemy ?

Wood and trees as always mate, I don’t “know” anything for sure…..it’s just opinions and how I see things.

I understood your point mate. It's a valid point. I just wanted to add some context. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I understood your point mate. It's a valid point. I just wanted to add some context. 

And that mate is why you are the cleverest f****r in the room ! Lol 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Greyman said:

jesus christ, that doesnt sound good at all does it lads, i honestly dont believe im reading all this stuff, one member on here on another topic, said about me, keith you are comiming to the end of your life, its the next generation thats gonna cop for whats to come which is true, now today, is a day i wont be seeing my daughter, but wyat terrible thoughts are running through my head at the moment, well ive could go on n on on this topic, but if my daughter wasnt on the scene, neither would i be, i honestly do not want to live in a world with nowt but fekin misery about to come,      thats enough of about me on this topic, ive done with it,   i wish you all well 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Just read that Charts, minor in the grand scheme of things but will affect 100s of people employed in one way or another..

A good mate of mine is a yacht skipper in South of France, his boss is Russian..the yacht is now in storage and my mate has laid off all the staff, he was gutted..they'd worked together for years and he had employed them all... it affects more than just the Oligarch for sure...

Well there has never been more billionaire yacht owners looking for crews so he shouldn't 'Suffer' for too long. Lol. I see your point, but as we head for massive inflation , in fuel food , probably recession, NHS crisis , etc ,super yachts and football seem less important...oh and thousands of people being killed in Europe....

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You're assuming the only means of transferring information is mainstream media. The worlds changed. I tbh, I don't care to get into this nonsense.

Nonsense being......wether news being publicised is true or false?? The world's changed indeed and the people in it.

Not going there don't worry?

3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

jesus christ, that doesnt sound good at all does it lads, i honestly dont believe im reading all this stuff, one member on here on another topic, said about me, keith you are comiming to the end of your life, its the next generation thats gonna cop for whats to come which is true, now today, is a day i wont be seeing my daughter, but wyat terrible thoughts are running through my head at the moment, well ive could go on n on on this topic, but if my daughter wasnt on the scene, neither would i be, i honestly do not want to live in a world with nowt but fekin misery about to come,      thats enough of about me on this topic, ive done with it,   i wish you all well 

Mate it’s not all doom and gloom if you don’t watch it, in the real world outside your window, spring is springing and we are going through an amazing transformation from winter to summer, I,m watching two crows building a nest opposite my boat the woodpeckers are hammering the trees and life is appearing everywhere around you, that is the real world mate and it’s still as wonderful as it was before we came along and will still be long after we have f****d ourselves up, get your hat and coat on and go outside and just watch and listen, none of this shit really matters in the bigger picture so just enjoy what you have and ignore what you can’t change, enjoy your day ??

• Like 9
32 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s playing to the mob and f**k the wider impacts on ordinary people……..anyone who thinks it’s clever should be thrown in the sea ! Lol 

And what is your solution? 

Freezing the assets of the Russian bilionaires serves two purposes. It stops them transferring money into Russia and potentially undermines any support they have for Putin and increases the chance of regime change from within.

It is easy for you to sit on the sidelines slagging everybody off, but I don't see what you are doing to make the world a better place. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what you have done in the last five years? 

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

And what is your solution? 

Freezing the assets of the Russian bilionaires serves two purposes. It stops them transferring money into Russia and potentially undermines any support they have for Putin and increases the chance of regime change from within.

It is easy for you to sit on the sidelines slagging everybody off, but I don't see what you are doing to make the world a better place. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what you have done in the last five years? 

Sensitive

1 hour ago, Francie said:

An more to the point,what pathogens are in that lab?

These mad scientists need to be stopped before a 'leak' of something more deadly than covid?

Like an anthrax outbreak like bill gates has suggested??

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3