Russia Ukraine WW3

6 minutes ago, BGD said:

You were certain the hospital was never bombed and had actually been in that condition for years here, now you're saying it might have been a false flag? What changed?

Nothings changed, just indulging the numerous objections to the possible explanation for a building being destroyed. Wish I could be as certain as you are mate, bloody hell, we'll be a war before we know it with folk desperate to push the narrative!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Nothings changed, just indulging the numerous objections to the possible explanation for a building being destroyed. Wish I could be as certain as you are mate, bloody hell, we'll be a war before we know it with folk desperate to push the narrative!

So you're still certain the hospital wasn't bombed and has been in that condition for ages? And you only believe what you see with your own eyes?

Something isn't adding up, unless you've been to Ukraine recently and visited the hospital? :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BGD said:

So you're still certain the hospital wasn't bombed and has been in that condition for ages? And you only believe what you see with your own eyes?

Something isn't adding up, unless you've been to Ukraine recently and visited the hospital? :hmm:

Relentless are you!lol 

Time would better spent getting the history books out instead of watching Twitter clips mate. History doesn't lie....but videos and photos can?

10 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Of course it's a possibility mate or are you reading from a different history book?

I'm looking at the present, and if this atrocity was found to be committed by the Ukrainians, world opinion would turn against them, why would they risk that when world opinion is with them ?

It would be a massive coup for Russia, so it makes absolutely no sense militarily or politically.

It only seems to appeal to the wildest of conspiracy theories .

To be honest, I'm regretting even debating this with you, as I feel it's absolute nonsense.

You have your vision of the world, I've seen enough, travelled enough, and lived long enough to form opinions, that could be changed or influenced, but not  by your version of reality.

No offence, I don't know you, we'll probably never meet, good luck with your life, 

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Relentless are you!lol 

Time would better spent getting the history books out instead of watching Twitter clips mate. History doesn't lie....but videos and photos can?

You don't think history books can lie? :laugh:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

What on earth has the Russians bombing a Ukrainian maternity hospital got to do with voting in the U.K. ?

Seriously ?

(by the way I am not trying to goad you into a row, it’s just a conversation )

2 hours ago, riohog said:

mate  i really am thinking    you have compleatly lost it ,     ffs  go and have a lie down    .  

Why ?……why have I lost it to imply that our voting choices have effected world events ?

What is demented to imply that our voting choices effect European politics.

Do people just wake up, toss a coin and decide to have a war ?

Nah mate, I think it’s a few people here not really thinking it through ?

No lay down required ;) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

You feed and walk him then, he is your responsibility! ?

one you could help me with shroom 

me 6 year old daughter needs some new roller blades shes similar size to you which ones would you recommend ?

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, BGD said:

You don't think history books can lie? :laugh:

I think it’s well known that in general the victors write the history.

However, while we are on the subject of rinsing kids and women lat me say a name……Dresden !

Now, it’s widely accepted by everyone including us that we absolutely obliterated Dresden in the most terrible way…..anyone who has read about it knows we used high explosive, incendiary, phosphorus and petrol bombs to create a fire storm that consumed everything…….they were shovelling dead kids melted to slop out into baths from the destroyed shelters after……they couldn’t even tell how many was in there so they estimated, 50 kids to a bath here, 30 kids to a bath there and so on and so on.

Now, I’m sure not one of us feel in the least bit guilty about it…..we don’t even think about it, why would we…..I certainly don’t.

Its war, bad shit happens in war, terrible stuff, the stuff of nightmares…..if we don’t want that then it’s incumbent on us to try and make better choices about the people leading us and getting us into positions of war.

It seems to be that we are in denial that we are directly responsible for our own politicians…..

Keep weeping crocodile tears every time a toddler gets marmalised in Iraq, Guatamala, Syria, Afghanistan or anyone of the myriad other places is bollocks imho 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1646866408031.jpg.b671851db9d5ad19f393d4dab1e85d96.jpg

I don’t know how many times I have written it in discussion on here but I have been saying for years that this political madness many people, including yourself, have embraced is going to lead to war in Europe……there have simply been too many parallels with pre war Germany for there not to be……..

Now the horse seems to be bolting, every f****r thinks wars terrible…….what did anyone think was going to happen ?

breaks me !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3