Jump to content

Russia Ukraine ww3 we're all going to die!!


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Pity freedom of speech and lads opinions are now trying to be erroaded and being there  treated as  racist or any other means just to try and silence them as the race card is the easiest ace card to chuck 

I get you mate, and legally that is true but in every day situations I have found it’s perfectly possible to have honest conversations although that does lead to quiet a few bemused looks ! Lol 

I think most of us will surround ourselves with like minded people in our day to day lives so to come and read the thought process of people from different places and backgrounds  who you would never associated with normally is genuinely informative and interesting.

 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

I get you mate, and legally that is true but in every day situations I have found it’s perfectly possible to have honest conversations although that does lead to quiet a few bemused looks ! Lol 

I think most of us will surround ourselves with like minded people in our day to day lives so to come and read the thought process of people from different places and backgrounds  who you wouldn’t never associated with in normally is genuinely informative and interesting.

 

And confirms the fact I would rather spend all day on my own ……..

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, socks said:

And confirms the fact I would rather spend all day on my own ……..

That’s good, we would rather you spend all day on your own too ! Lol 😂 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Richard bosi(don't know who he is) in video he says ukraines the head of the snake???

An that trump accelerated the output of jabs on purpose because it has f****d there plan,an also that putin in not world economic forum he's a nationalist.

Chew on that lads😃

Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing huh, Biden, Johnson et al go from bubbling idiots to leaders on the world stage fighting the forces of evil……..that ladies and gents, is the power of PR !

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, WILF said:

Amazing huh, Biden, Johnson et al go from bubbling idiots to leaders on the world stage fighting the forces of evil……..that ladies and gents, is the power of PR !

Lol... exactly ... The power of the C.I.A. Media machine..

Biden thinks Putin is occupying Iran...😉

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It also seems the one who was shouting at that clown Johnson about no fly zone for Russia over Ukraine is none other than Daria kalenuiak  is one of Klaus Schwab world economic forum young global leaders ...lol...I knew exactly the way old mole eyes Johnson reaction that it was a complete set up... Sleep sheep..sleep 😜😜

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Francie said:

I'm not sure charts never looked into him just a quick glance

Former sas but because he speaks some home truths that the general public just can’t grasp he will be made out to be a nut job ..... you know how it goes 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

Former sas but because he speaks some home truths that the general public just can’t grasp he will be made out to be a nut job ..... you know how it goes 

Takes no shit an tells the truth👍

@chartpolskiI'm interested to see why you compared him to Icke?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Former sas but because he speaks some home truths that the general public just can’t grasp he will be made out to be a nut job ..... you know how it goes 

I looked him up because I had never heard of him and I think we do have to keep in mind that he may simply be exploiting a marketing opportunity to peddle his books……not saying it’s true but it’s possible.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...