Russia Ukraine WW3

34 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

??

Only having a laugh Francie, I mean the Olgas cousin meme was a bit of an open goal!! Lol

Putin is a bit of a c**t mind...but so are the rest of them!! 

It was aye lol

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

Estonian merchant ship is believed to have hit a mine in the Black sea, now sunk.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Two crew members in life raft at sea while four others are unaccounted for

Edited by Born Hunter
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t think it has anything to do with is Putin a nice guy or a great guy, he is an ex KHB colonel so chances are he is a right horrible f***ing turd of a man…..like a traffic warden or a traffic copper !

But what he is, is a nationalist and I think he makes decisions from this basis (notice I said I only think, I mean we don’t have long chats on the phone or anything ! Lol) 

Our leaders are not nationalists, in fact quiet the opposite, they have sold out and betrayed our nations at every turn and every opportunity.

Putin don’t care about us, he won’t be “my friend” if he took over Europe just because I’m a nationalist as well, but imho he does care about his Nation state and that’s a damn site more than any of our leaders do.

We don’t want Putin but we do need more LIKE Putin who are for us and won’t keep stabbing us in the back for 30 pieces of silver !

Mate he's a nationalist who has amassed a multi billion dollar personal wealth....he has sucked everything he can from his position and is bound to be a nationalist as its his nation that feeds him... we can all split hairs over what certain leaders, dictators, tyrants what ever you want to call them do...but the truth is they all have their hands so far in the treasure chest they don't want the gravy train to end..

Putin is prepared to go alot further to preserve his gravy train, our lot hide behind policies, he's happy to go to war ...  

I like your posts, they make me see things in a different way (as do quite a few others on here)... but I don't buy he has his nations best interest at heart, the Ukrainians appear to be fighting against going back to soviet rule, perhaps having a "nationalist" leader ain't all its cracked up to be??

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Mate he's a nationalist who has amassed a multi billion dollar personal wealth....he has sucked everything he can from his position and is bound to be a nationalist as its his nation that feeds him... we can all split hairs over what certain leaders, dictators, tyrants what ever you want to call them do...but the truth is they all have their hands so far in the treasure chest they don't want the gravy train to end..

Putin is prepared to go alot further to preserve his gravy train, our lot hide behind policies, he's happy to go to war ...  

I like your posts, they make me see things in a different way (as do quite a few others on here)... but I don't buy he has his nations best interest at heart, the Ukrainians appear to be fighting against going back to soviet rule, perhaps having a "nationalist" leader ain't all its cracked up to be??

Can’t be a nationalist when you want a union?‍♂️

Putin, like all of them are, are opportunists. We are to mate, just not on a genocidial, blow them up and shoot the kids level ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Francie said:

Sometimes people don't want to believe the truth,it will burst there wee comfort zone there in.

Most on here still thinks boris gives a f**k about us lol delusional 

I don't think most of us think Boris gives a f**k about us, Francie, it's just that he doesn't give more of a f**k about our enemies than the does about us, unlike Corbyn and Co !

I voted for Boris for purely selfish reasons, namely to get Brexit done and keep Corbyn out of Number 10; both of which he done.

Basically, the least worse of a thoroughly bad bunch ! ?

Sad state of affairs, but what's the alternative;  Don't answer that, Wilf, it was a rhetorical question ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don't think most of us think Boris gives a f**k about us, Francie, it's just that he doesn't give more of a f**k about our enemies than the does about us, unlike Corbyn and Co !

I voted for Boris for purely selfish reasons, namely to get Brexit done and keep Corbyn out of Number 10; both of which he done.

Basically, the least worse of a thoroughly bad bunch ! ?

Sad state of affairs, but what's the alternative;  Don't answer that, Wilf, it was a rhetorical question ?

Cheers.

Wank the dogs thinks boris an co are great lol he's in the metaverse,not in reality lol

25 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The most fantastic description of the KGB I've ever read! A bureau of traffic wardens! :laugh:

Not sure if he's a nationalist or just a patriot tbh. Would he f**k the common Russian to increase the power and greatness of the Russian state? Or is he acting to improve the security and wealth of the common Russian?

Either way, yes, putting your country or people first and not apologising for it is admirable. Someone said it before, but the man is one of the great leaders of our time. History will remember him as a villain but greatness isn't really about being good or bad.

No. Wilf said thathe was a Colonel in the KHB, not the KGB. Totally different organisation

KHB.KARNATAKA.GOV.IN

khb

Just now, mushroom said:

Can’t be a nationalist when you want a union?‍♂️

I get Wilfs point about preserving a countries history, heritage, bloodline etc... and it is hard to disagree...  but is that all it takes to be a nationalist? I realise Putin doesn't want Nato, EU on his border (but taking Ukraine would do that by proxy).. if Putin is all for his people, as a nationalist should be then is going to war and inflicting the sanctions they now face the right. If its true the only way he will pull out of Ukraine is for complete veto on them joining Nato and full demilitarisaton...is that right?

I dont know, he seems as much of a c**t as any of them imo.. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Decent post mate, I agree with most of it but not all of it.

All I will say is, earning as much as you can out of the job and having the preservation of your nation at heart are not mutually exclusive mate, profit isn’t a dirty word but betrayal is ;) 

Nations have been sending young men to war for the preservation and betterment of the nation since we crawled out the cave, again, it’s not the sole domain of Putin (not that I’m suggesting you were saying it was ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, sandymere said:

The statue of Nicholas Winton at Prague station. 

May be an image of one or more people, people standing, monument and outdoors

From a time when we were known as an honourable nation.

Yes, but what has that got to do with this subject ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I find some of the "alternative" views, opinions quite interesting... I can't be asked to troll random sites, media outlets etc myself but some makes interesting reading on certain subjects, and it allows us to look from a perspective that perhaps is alien to our "normal" way of thinking....I'm not clever but I'm not a complete idiot so like to have my opinions, thoughts challenged.  But Olgas cousin don't wash I'm afraid!! Lol

Smelly cousin

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3