Russia Ukraine WW3

12 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Im finding it strange that every clip of burning and burnt out Russian convoys has little to no corpses. Surely if there was footage of all these dead bodies it would be being used as propaganda by the Ukrainians. 

There's a clear disparity between the losses being reported by each side. I think a lot of the hardware is being destroyed after it is effectively abandoned, rather than in combat.

There's an independent reporter in Kyiv now, reporting through his social media. Today he showed blood stains from a wrecked car in the city. But yeah, very few dead being photographed or filmed. 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

You know something has gone awry when people post about apocalypse, cabals and lizard aliens with a serious tone inflection ?

The twin towers was the first of the four horses… oh do fuuck off!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

A lad I worked with overseas now lives in Derby and is married to a Ukrainian.

Her parents live in Kiev, they last spoke to them over a week ago and haven't been able to contact them since or have a clue if they on their way to Poland or hunkered down in a basement.

Maybe Olgas cousin could find out and help put my pal and his wife's minds at ease...........he seems very well informed !

Cheers.

You'll have to contact rhe Aussie partner of Olgas cousin...its a very convoluted method of communication but I'm sure the facts stack up!

• Haha 1

Joke away lads no skin of my nose,not my problem yous are close minded,your only believing one narrative,your wee minds can't fathom that you could be being lied to,no that would never happen.

Putin man bad

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

You know something has gone awry when people post about apocalypse, cabals and lizard aliens with a serious tone inflection ?

The twin towers was the first of the four horses… oh do fuuck off!

dont forget they where either blow up dolls or holgrams ... theyre undecided

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Oh no reason...plus 40, roller blades, saluki x as sled dog, 

I’m only 40 and some months Cnut and he’s not a sled dog…. Them feckers behave! And, I’ve not been on the blades since he shattered my fourth rib and tore my fuucking NY store bought Abercrombie & Fitch shirt ?

Ok maybe there is a slight nuttiness about me, geniuses are not normal I guess ??

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I’m only 40 and some months Cnut and he’s not a sled dog…. Them feckers behave! And, I’ve not been on the blades since he shattered my fourth rib and tore my fuucking NY store bought Abercrombie & Fitch shirt ?

Ok maybe there is a slight nuttiness about me, geniuses are not normal I guess ??

OK "youngster" don't get all premenstrual....its a term of endearment really... ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Joke away lads no skin of my nose,not my problem yous are close minded,your only believing one narrative,your wee minds can't fathom that you could be being lied to,no that would never happen.

Putin man bad

??

Only having a laugh Francie, I mean the Olgas cousin meme was a bit of an open goal!! Lol

Putin is a bit of a c**t mind...but so are the rest of them!! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

OK "youngster" don't get all premenstrual....its a term of endearment really... ??

That’s right….. I am a youngster! I’ll have you know my 29 year old mrs says I’m still a boy mentally, so there!

I don’t think it has anything to do with is Putin a nice guy or a great guy, he is an ex KHB colonel so chances are he is a right horrible f***ing turd of a man…..like a traffic warden or a traffic copper !

But what he is, is a nationalist and I think he makes decisions from this basis (notice I said I only think, I mean we don’t have long chats on the phone or anything ! Lol) 

Our leaders are not nationalists, in fact quiet the opposite, they have sold out and betrayed our nations at every turn and every opportunity.

Putin don’t care about us, he won’t be “my friend” if he took over Europe just because I’m a nationalist as well, but imho he does care about his Nation state and that’s a damn site more than any of our leaders do.

We don’t want Putin but we do need more LIKE Putin who are for us and won’t keep stabbing us in the back for 30 pieces of silver !

• Like 9
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t think it has anything to do with is Putin a nice guy or a great guy, he is an ex KHB colonel so chances are he is a right horrible f***ing turd of a man…..like a traffic warden or a traffic copper !

But what he is, is a nationalist and I think he makes decisions from this basis (notice I said I only think, I mean we don’t have long chats on the phone or anything ! Lol) 

Our leaders are not nationalists, in fact quiet the opposite, they have sold out and betrayed our nations at every turn and every opportunity.

Putin don’t care about us, he won’t be “my friend” if he took over Europe just because I’m a nationalist as well, but imho he does care about his Nation state and that’s a damn site more than any of our leaders do.

We don’t want Putin but we do need more LIKE Putin who are for us and won’t keep stabbing us in the back for 30 pieces of silver !

AMEN to that …..

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

That’s right….. I am a youngster! I’ll have you know my 29 year old mrs says I’m still a boy mentally, so there!

And physically ……

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

The most fantastic description of the KGB I've ever read! A bureau of traffic wardens! :laugh:

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not sure if he's a nationalist or just a patriot tbh. Would he f**k the common Russian to increase the power and greatness of the Russian state? Or is he acting to improve the security and wealth of the common Russian?

Either way, yes, putting your country or people first and not apologising for it is admirable. Someone said it before, but the man is one of the great leaders of our time. History will remember him as a villain but greatness isn't really about being good or bad.

• Like 4
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3