Russia Ukraine WW3

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

no its not, people believe this shit

I find some of the "alternative" views, opinions quite interesting... I can't be asked to troll random sites, media outlets etc myself but some makes interesting reading on certain subjects, and it allows us to look from a perspective that perhaps is alien to our "normal" way of thinking....I'm not clever but I'm not a complete idiot so like to have my opinions, thoughts challenged.  But Olgas cousin don't wash I'm afraid!! Lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

Ukraine says 9,000 Russians dead; Russia says 500.

Truth may be somewhere in between.

Propaganda from both sides, but one fact is indisputable, Russia invaded Ukraine, for whatever reason. Russia is the aggressor.

Cheers.

• Like 2

It's phenomenal how a few dozen hunters on a forum..

Can become instant experts in any given subject within the hour.

2016.. we had brexit experts..

2020..covid experts..

2022..experts in warfare..

There's people on this thread that know more about the Ukraine war than putin himself ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, mushroom said:

Woah there stallion, he found it and posted it.. Fuuck all to do with me mate ?

??..

Worded wrong, I know it ain't from your indepth research....my post was a general blanket comment...

I won't however retract the nutter comment, and do include you in that one im afraid..

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I find some of the "alternative" views, opinions quite interesting... I can't be asked to troll random sites, media outlets etc myself but some makes interesting reading on certain subjects, and it allows us to look from a perspective that perhaps is alien to our "normal" way of thinking....I'm not clever but I'm not a complete idiot so like to have my opinions, thoughts challenged.  But Olgas cousin don't wash I'm afraid!! Lol

why doesnt olgas cousing wash, that could have been a legitimate text ?

1 minute ago, king said:

There's people on this thread that know more about the Ukraine war than putin himself ??

Judging by his f**k up so far that's not hard!! Lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

No mate, they’re fuucking serious ?‍♂️???

f**k im from darkest Devon and know that shit is for comedy value only.... maybe us farm hands ain't as stupid as we are made out to be...lol

• Haha 1
Just now, NEWKID said:

??..

Worded wrong, I know it ain't from your indepth research....my post was a general blanket comment...

I won't however retract the nutter comment, and do include you in that one im afraid..

I prefer the term “normally educationally endowed” but nutter can be your pet name for me if you like ?

Hang on…. Why am I a nutter? ?

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

why doesnt olgas cousing wash, that could have been a legitimate text ?

??...

I'm not starting on that, ill be branded racist in no time!! 

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I prefer the term “normally educationally endowed” but nutter can be your pet name for me if you like ?

Hang on…. Why am I a nutter? ?

Oh no reason...plus 40, roller blades, saluki x as sled dog, 

• Haha 2

A lad I worked with overseas now lives in Derby and is married to a Ukrainian.

Her parents live in Kiev, they last spoke to them over a week ago and haven't been able to contact them since or have a clue if they on their way to Poland or hunkered down in a basement.

Maybe Olgas cousin could find out and help put my pal and his wife's minds at ease...........he seems very well informed !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3