Russia Ukraine WW3

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

If he was good enough to be a colonel in the special forces wilf he can't be that ickey lol

Anyone can be that ickey mate if he thinks it will increase revenue…..not saying he is, but he could be ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

I had a long conversation with an ex-SBS guy. A friend of a friend. He had no agenda or planned book deal, but what he said would be taken as fiction by a lot of people. The thing is that other Special Forces who I worked with all had similar experiences. It can't all be made up. 

There is a lot going off in the background of world events that we are not aware of. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This link could be the key to what Putin is really trying to achieve. This situation will cause a massive exodus from the middle east and Nth Africa. Putin has been exploiting the immigration sitution to weaken the west by bussing people into Belarus then ripping down the border fences with Poland. With warmer weather approaching and a famine created by his invasion of Ukraine the numbers of migrants will multiply way beyond what anyone else has predicted.

WWW.SPIEGEL.DE

Putin’s war in Ukraine may seem far away from Southern Africa, but the consequences are being felt here too. Many countries in the region depend on grain imports...

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

This link could be the key to what Putin is really trying to achieve. This situation will cause a massive exodus from the middle east and Nth Africa. Putin has been exploiting the immigration sitution to weaken the west by bussing people into Belarus then ripping down the border fences with Poland. With warmer weather approaching and a famine created by his invasion of Ukraine the numbers of migrants will multiply way beyond what anyone else has predicted.

WWW.SPIEGEL.DE

Putin’s war in Ukraine may seem far away from Southern Africa, but the consequences are being felt here too. Many countries in the region depend on grain imports...

Using our own madness against us !

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I looked him up because I had never heard of him and I think we do have to keep in mind that he may simply be exploiting a marketing opportunity to peddle his books……not saying it’s true but it’s possible.

Would never rule it out especially the way this world works .... always got to keep an open mind

• Like 1

Just thinking, it’s given the European governments an excuse to nick loads of private peoples stuff and money just because they are Russian hasn’t it…….that all worked out rather nicely if I do say so myself ! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

I had a long conversation with an ex-SBS guy. A friend of a friend. He had no agenda or planned book deal, but what he said would be taken as fiction by a lot of people. The thing is that other Special Forces who I worked with all had similar experiences. It can't all be made up. 

There is a lot going off in the background of world events that we are not aware of. 

In this long conversation did they tell you that half of the military drills and black ops are from paid mercenaries...like blackwater, G4S, academi and so on...paid to disrupt governments and all sorts?

• Haha 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3