Russia Ukraine WW3

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lol you think europe needs you ? 

you use all our money and resources fighting your wars for you look what happened the last time we didn’t help you vietnam you got your asses slapped and ran like f**k lol 

Oh, I'm sorry miss. I originally thought you were a guy. But no guy would be this emotional or ill informed. :D

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Unfortunately your lot are loosing a grip on the oil dollars and are pushing for a war in an attempt to seize back control much like they did with Iraq and Libya but I think the balance has swung to far now so get ready to be surpassed by India/China etc as the worlds super powers 

India sure has come along way in recent years hasn't it, never a middle but plenty money n power there now..

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, kanny said:

Looks like Biden has given the all clear for Ukraine to receive f-16 fighter jets...

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has repeatedly called on...

more money in his back pocket while they get blown out the sky lol

11 hours ago, kanny said:

Looks like Biden has given the all clear for Ukraine to receive f-16 fighter jets...

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has repeatedly called on...

Mean while in the states. The us national debt is $31 tillion , thousands are crossing the southern border every day, 20 veterans die from suicide every day and thousands of veterans are homeless, the fentanyl epidemic , 100000 dead from drug overdose last year, kids  leaving high school barely literate , crime rampant ,etc .

Edited by paul sr
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, paul sr said:

Mean while in the states. The us national debt is $31 billion , thousands are crossing the southern border every day, 20 veterans die from suicide every day and thousands of veterans are homeless, the fentanyl epidemic , 100000 dead from drug overdose last year, kids  leaving high school barely literate , crime rampant ,etc .

Um, that's trillion... But we have just come out of an expensive and yet unfunded couple of wars and a worldwide pandemic which required a great deal of spending (apparently). Crime however has gone down, especially violent crime which dropped around 4%. Reported violent crime rate in the U.S. 2021 | Statista

3 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

Um, that's trillion... But we have just come out of an expensive and yet unfunded couple of wars and a worldwide pandemic which required a great deal of spending (apparently). Crime however has gone down, especially violent crime which dropped around 4%. Reported violent crime rate in the U.S. 2021 | Statista

How can crime go down when your government is robbing you blind left right and centre ya maniac 

On 19/05/2023 at 06:02, Mickey Finn said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-forces-retreat-near-bakhmut-ukraine-wagner-say-2023-05-18/

Russian forces in retreat near Bakhmut, Ukraine and Wagner say

NEAR BAKHMUT, Ukraine, May 18 (Reuters) - The Ukrainian military and Russia's Wagner private army both reported further Russian retreats around the city of Bakhmut on Thursday, as Kyiv pressed on with its biggest advance for six months ahead of a planned counteroffensive.

Ukrainian troops near the front line said Russia was bombarding access roads to slow the Ukrainian assault, which has shifted momentum after months of slow Russian gains in Europe's deadliest ground combat since World War Two.

T.ME

???? " Bakhmut fell" - soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine flee from Artemovsk and, just in case, say goodbye...

???? " Bakhmut fell" - soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine flee from Artemovsk and, just in case, say goodbye to their relatives

Judging by the video on behalf of a soldier of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the situation of Ukrainian militants in Artemovsk (Bakhmut) is quite critical. Under the incessant artillery fire of the PMC "Wagner", the Armed Forces officer reports that "Bakhmut has fallen".

Earlier , Yevgeny Prigozhin said that only 600 square meters remained under the control of the Ukrainian army in a high-rise block in the south-west of the city, and Wagner PMCs were already close to completing their task.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, chesney said:

There sleepwalking into a world war

there not sleep walking mate the yanks are doing what they always do pretending they are helping ukraine when really the want to ruin the place then rob the oil and what ever else they can from under them and russia it’s about taking both there resources as usual dirty robbing c**ts and they don’t care how many die for that to happen 

• Like 5
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3