Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

ALL IT TAKES IS FOR THE ANTS TO STAND UP !!

"Situation getting worse very fast.  At this rate, the Supreme Court will end up having to ask for a GLO [Garantia da Lei e da Ordem, Guarantee of Law and Order]. And I don't know if the Armed Forces comply. Seriously."

THEY ARE SCARED OF THE PEOPLE!!!

AND WE HAVE BARELY STARTED!

??????????

0978E53D-8175-4506-9534-D980C4962BE9.png

6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

? The last few years have been too much for the average citizen to take in and most have capitulated to the propaganda machine. 

Not be many of us left on here,  the know it alls will take a heart attack when the truth comes out ??

• Haha 1

JUST IN ? Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro does not concede election in 1st public speech since results released 2 days ago. - AP

*NEW: BOLSONARO VOWS TO FOLLOW CONSTITUTION, DOESNT FORMALLY CONCEDE -BBG

??? — "I have always been labeled as undemocratic and, contrary to my accusers, I have always played within the four lines of the Constitution. I have never spoken of controlling or censoring the media and social networks. As president of the Republic and as a citizen, I will continue to comply with all the commandments of our Constitution," he continued.

— "I want to start by thanking the 58 million Brazilians who voted for me last October 30. The current popular movements are the fruit of indignation and a feeling of injustice of how the electoral process took place. Peaceful demonstrations will always be welcome, but our methods cannot be those of the left, which have always harmed the population, such as invading property, destroying patrimony, and curtailing the right to come and go,".

— "Our dreams remain more alive than ever through progress. Even facing the whole system we overcame the pandemic and the consequences of a war," he said, adding that as president and citizen he will continue to fulfill all the commands of the Constitution." said the President.

EXCLUSIVE/INTERNET BUZZ:

This is all the rage on the Brazilian net:

'I received the information here, now, that the 4th [voter audit] report will be delivered tomorrow. The tech people asked for another 24 hours to finalize and review the 4 reports.

But the frauds are proven, not only from [second round]  but also from the [first round of voting], which is also included in the reports already received.

Bolsonaro will only speak about it with the evidence all constituted, and immediately charged to General Luiz do Supreme Military Tribunal, with a request for annulment of the election for president and indictment of all involved.

It seems that the act will only be a military investigation for 'crime de lesa pátria' [High Crimes], provided for in article 357.'

???

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3