Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

One source said that the phone was so heavily compromised that it has now been placed in a locked safe...

that phone will be in gchq locked in a faraday cage .

Is anyone else subscribed to the enforcer on YouTube? Great real/true news reports, detailed with videos to back it up and hours long every day. It's great and positive I listen to it with a earpice at work and treat it as a podcast....

• Like 1
5 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Free as a bird tweet tweet. Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for more conspiracies to become facts 

2117483E-5857-47CE-8B47-B73CA5903EC0.png

I'm not convinced Truss sent a message like that.

I could actually believe Britain maybe and America certainly had a part in it....but not some puppet pm like truss being directly involved and send 'its done' type texts. 

Just my wild unsubstantiated opinion obviously 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm not convinced Truss sent a message like that.

I could actually believe Britain maybe and America certainly had a part in it....but not some puppet pm like truss being directly involved and send 'its done' type texts. 

Just my wild unsubstantiated opinion obviously 

Maybe just setting the stage for the sheeple ?

what do you reckon on this Brazilian election then ? 

6D7F8A2E-A893-49DD-B905-B9563D8D383C.png

9 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Maybe just setting the stage for the sheeple ?

what do you reckon on this Brazilian election then ? 

6D7F8A2E-A893-49DD-B905-B9563D8D383C.png

Not a clue about the election? I don't really watch the news, I see the headlines pop up on my phone and read a nationalist publication every 2 months.....that's about the limit of my world knowledge these days ,??

• Like 1
On 31/10/2022 at 07:27, DIDO.1 said:

Not a clue about the election? I don't really watch the news, I see the headlines pop up on my phone and read a nationalist publication every 2 months.....that's about the limit of my world knowledge these days ,??

We’ll keep engaging my little student and I’ll keep you learning …. 

T.ME

Wow, Brazil is supposedly announcing a military audit of their election. This sounds quite similar...

Now then squires we all know the American elections was rigged and now they’ve just done the exact same with the Brazilian one with the military watching AGAIN …..  American elections on the 8th should be a republican walkover and then they take back the house all deep state money to Ukraine is immediately stopped or they get rigged aswell same shit happens in America riots everywhere then the military on the streets to deal with things  ….. that’s if the nuclear scare doesn’t happen before them so they don’t have to do the elections let’s see how it pans out …… get your tinfoils at the ready !! 

ps Donald trump gets arrested publicly aswell …… 

Iam the man of the minute 

Iam the man of the hour 

Iam a f***ing nutter 

hehehe 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3