Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

On tv tonight, Ireland have taken in 47,000 Ukrainian people ,of which 35,000 had no where to live,...and here's our own evicted from rented properties,banks taking back family homes from poor b*****ds that fell on hard times and couldn't repay their bank loans and no where could be found to re-home them ..but 35,000 were housed instanteously since February 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Francie said:

There's thousands of hotel rooms to rent in the Ukraine but Ireland is full,but yet they still bring them even tho 90% of the country is safe an operating normally.

3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

On tv tonight, Ireland have taken in 47,000 Ukrainian people ,of which 35,000 had no where to live,...and here's our own evicted from rented properties,banks taking back family homes from poor b*****ds that fell on hard times and couldn't repay their bank loans and no where could be found to re-home them ..but 35,000 were housed instanteously since February 

It's a shocking state of behaviour - infact it looks remarkably like a scam ?

Eastern Europeans aren't our friends, just like the rest of them aren't our friends - to them we're just a small bunch of islands that are ripe for exploitation and, the money grabbing exploiters among our own are seizing the opportunity. 

......... The c**ts should be tarred and feathered. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

The politicians in Ireland need to be investigated,there finical dealings an interests looked at asap.

There up to there eyes in it,traitors to Ireland

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

It's a shocking state of behaviour - infact it looks remarkably like a scam ?

Eastern Europeans aren't our friends, just like the rest of them aren't our friends - to them we're just a small bunch of islands that are ripe for exploitation and, the money grabbing exploiters among our own are seizing the opportunity. 

......... The c**ts should be tarred and feathered. 

It go's deep john,there's 30,000 n.g.o's in Ireland getting funded to the tune of 6 billion a year,there's some dodgy dealings going on that's a fact.

• Like 1

Interesting point someone made earlier today on radio, that of course would go through any reasonable persons mind.

If there was a war going on just now between England and Scotland, just like what we're being told is the case between Ukraine and Russia....how many lads would be heading out to Ukraine to watch their teams play away in a football game?? And would you expect either of these countries to be ACTUALLY playing football during a war?? 

I think the answers obvious but anyone want to play devils advocate and persuade us that leaving loved ones fighting a war and going abroad and supporting your football team is also an act of selflessness??

2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Interesting point someone made earlier today on radio, that of course would go through any reasonable persons mind.

If there was a war going on just now between England and Scotland, just like what we're being told is the case between Ukraine and Russia....how many lads would be heading out to Ukraine to watch their teams play away in a football game?? And would you expect either of these countries to be ACTUALLY playing football during a war?? 

I think the answers obvious but anyone want to play devils advocate and persuade us that leaving loved ones fighting a war and going abroad and supporting your football team is also an act of selflessness??

strange...their version of the premier League is carrying on regardless too?

On 21/09/2022 at 22:16, scotty12 said:

Is that normal for as many military ships to be kicking about ??  

6643E22B-BD14-4859-8FE2-84A3C7E44D02.png

On 22/09/2022 at 09:55, Born Hunter said:

Difficult to tell from that. I've not noticed an unprecedented rise in naval ops/deployments in the media.

It's all perspective again made to suit an agenda ... i use a very similar app to watch the commercial fishing boats.

1) the dots/arrows stay roughly the same size so places with high traffic or other places in shortish proximity will look very dense but there could be 20k between em until you zoom in

2) it will show inactive boats going back hours or days, a German frigate could have passed through on Friday and if his tracker bleeped in the channel it will still be showing. The arrows are the active boats; the fact there's lots of dots means there's very little activity 

3) lifeboats ( which every port and island has atleast 1) also show as military so that will be a large percentage of the dots

I've added a few screenshot from the same source .... smoke and mirrors.

Screenshot_20220927-200811_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-200704_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-200827_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-202304_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-202216_Samsung Internet.jpg

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3