Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Who can blame them mate who in their right mind would want to sacrifice their life for a crackpot like Putin.

Who in their right mind would sacrifice their lives for the west, Soros, Bill gates, and the banks. Plenty over here seem happy to do just that 

Schwab-you-own-nothing.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
45 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Who in their right mind would sacrifice their lives for the west, Soros, Bill gates, and the banks. Plenty over here seem happy to do just that 

Schwab-you-own-nothing.jpg

See, I totally get that point but I think that mindset is a trap mate.

From what I have seen, lads who want to soldier and do soldier do it because that’s their character…..I believe it’s more about doing your job well and supporting your comrades than any sense of “dying in glory for the west” or “King and country” 

Lads who go to war do so wanting to do good work in a professional manner……their work happens to be soldiering, I don’t think King and country comes into it other than the bond of nationhood and shared history military or otherwise. 

I just add, that from what I have seen pre deployment, there is just a calm sense of wanting to acquit yourself well and do things right.

Imho, having been on camp, met lads, the army is the last Bastion of a Britain we once knew where men can be men, people conducted themselves in the right manner, they want to get stuff right, they are confident in the own ability and in being so kind and polite because of it.

Theres no place for American Vietnam war movie hysteria and “poor me, soul in turmoil” type pathetic nonsense.

These people are the best of our nation, they are highly trained, highly skilled and not stupid.

Professional soldiers are a breath of fresh air to be around mate ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 9
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

From what I have seen, lads who want to soldier and do soldier do it because that’s their character…..I believe it’s more about doing your job well and supporting your comrades than any sense of “dying in glory for the west” or “King and country” 

Lads who go to war do so wanting to do good work in a professional manner……their work happens to be soldiering, I don’t think King and country comes into it other than the bond of nationhood and shared history military or otherwise. 

Yeah I get that 100%. I'd of been an elite professional soldier if I didn't have food phobias and get home sick.

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah I get that 100%. I'd of been an elite professional soldier if I didn't have food phobias and get home sick.

What put me off joining up  is the boot camp program where they had to wipe their arse on one sheet of toilet paper. I've never been a fan of origami. 

Edited by Nicepix
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I just add, that from what I have seen pre deployment, there is just a calm sense of wanting to acquit yourself well and do things right.

Imho, having been on camp, met lads, the army is the last Bastion of a Britain we once knew where men can be men, people conducted themselves in the right manner, they want to get stuff right, they are confident in the own ability and in being so kind and polite because of it.

Theres no place for American Vietnam war movie hysteria and “poor me, soul in turmoil” type pathetic nonsense.

These people are the best of our nation, they are highly trained, highly skilled and not stupid.

aye thats why they had a gang bang

2 hours ago, WILF said:

23 minutes ago, big sid said:

aye thats why they had a gang bang

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

And didn’t weigh 3 stone  soaking wet … 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3