Russia Ukraine WW3

2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Should spend the 54 million on our energy Bill's..

Twat.

£54 million ..peanuts compared to what the oil and energy companies are ripping us of for ..Shell £9BILLION profit in the second quarter , BP £6BILLION profit second quarter , Exon £15BILLION profit inthe second quarter , the highest quarterly profit ever recorded by an oil company ..that alone is almost five times the $3.4 billion the US has given aid to Ukraine …

In just the last twelve weeks just these three oil companies have taken £30BILLION profit ..that’s without all the other oil and energy companies all racking up record profits ..these global companies are rinsing us big time .

• Like 13

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

On 25/08/2022 at 00:36, sussex said:

£54 million ..peanuts compared to what the oil and energy companies are ripping us of for ..Shell £9BILLION profit in the second quarter , BP £6BILLION profit second quarter , Exon £15BILLION profit inthe second quarter , the highest quarterly profit ever recorded by an oil company ..that alone is almost five times the $3.4 billion the US has given aid to Ukraine …

In just the last twelve weeks just these three oil companies have taken £30BILLION profit ..that’s without all the other oil and energy companies all racking up record profits ..these global companies are rinsing us big time .

Never forget war is a rich mans racket. This winter ordinary people in europe will struggle to heat there homes and pay there bills and the elite will be come more wealthy , just like they did during the covid lockdown .

• Like 6
4 hours ago, paul sr said:

Never forget war is a rich mans racket. This winter ordinary people in europe will struggle to heat there homes and pay there bills and the elite will be come more wealthy , just like they did during the covid lockdown .

The Arms industry along with the Energy industry must be rubbing their hands ..Can you imagine the funding and rebuilding contracts that will be on offer ..All the aid being given won’t be without strings I’m sure ..

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Putin is now to conscript (mobilise) 300k reservists to bolster operations in Ukraine. I'm led to believe that reservists in the Russian sense are former conscripts. Not voluntary part timers like in the West, or even former professional soldiers.

I think he's increased the punishments for desertion, surrender and looting too.

3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Putin is now to conscript (mobilise) 300k reservists to bolster operations in Ukraine. I'm led to believe that reservists in the Russian sense are former conscripts. Not voluntary part timers like in the West, or even former professional soldiers.

I think he's increased the punishments for desertion, surrender and looting too.

My view is that any reservists who have so far resisted the immense pressure on them to sign up won't be willing to go. This could be the turning point of a revolution. Putin's speech was delayed for over two hours and was watered down from what had been leaked before. The Kremlin are reported to be at war with themselves.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

My view is that any reservists who have so far resisted the immense pressure on them to sign up won't be willing to go. This could be the turning point of a revolution. Putin's speech was delayed for over two hours and was watered down from what had been leaked before. The Kremlin are reported to be at war with themselves.

The equivalent in the UK would be the regular reserve (ex forces) being pulled from their project management and landscaping jobs to be given a quick refresher course and sent to war. It's unthinkable really.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3