Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

The chinese wont do it, they know well that ww3 is on if they do and nobody wins, whats happening is the west is seen as week now due to poor liberal leaders who care more about faggotism and gender bending than homeland security and things that actually matter

• Like 2
On 31/07/2022 at 17:57, NEWKID said:

I dont disagree that we are overpopulated, I've said about the huge housing estates around here and a new town built on the edge of Exeter to house people from other citys councils overspill... its plain to see that the land is being ruined, fields I walked as a 13 year old with a ferret and dog now have a thousand houses on them and a f**k off great tescos... in other areas I'm sure it is far worse... if you look globally what we do as a species is ruin and destroy in the main...look at the forests in South America... can't remember stats but I think its a football pitch size cut down every hour (or something like that)... that just cant recover...we are destroyers mate...all of us in one way or another 

It is strange that in France there are hundreds of thousands of empty houses in country villages. You could buy a habitable 'doer upper ' for less than ten grand. The smaller village schools are closing down because of the lack of youngsters in the rural areas as are long standing small businesses. Any refugees seem to be housed in flats in the larger towns and cities.

Other than us Brits and a few Dutch the only foreigners are the Romanian pikies who all take French nationalty as soon as they can in order to get the benefits. We have no refugee problem or housing shortage. If the Brits left France in large numbers they would quickly be up shit creek as a very large slice of the local economy is funded by Brits.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Should spend the 54 million on our energy Bill's..

Twat.

cock knocker been on holiday for the last 3 weeks...slopes off  blowing some snow up Zenlenskys arse with a McDonald's straw...gives him 54 million for one off the wrist?...he's a sick f***ing puppy...

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

cock knocker been on holiday for the last 3 weeks...slopes off  blowing some snow up Zenlenskys arse with a McDonald's straw...gives him 54 million for one off the wrist?...he's a sick f***ing puppy...

The stuff these clowns get away with is sickening,but we're letting them,few people giving off but not much else.

Not even a big rally or demo,were we'll conditioned.

42 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

cock knocker been on holiday for the last 3 weeks...slopes off  blowing some snow up Zenlenskys arse with a McDonald's straw...gives him 54 million for one off the wrist?...he's a sick 

Peanuts 

WWW.ALJAZEERA.COM

As Russia’s invasion enters seventh month, new US aid package signals ‘shift’...

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3