Russia Ukraine WW3

39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? i can’t compete with someone who has been told we’re destroying the planet mate ? if they say we are we must be 

while they fly around the world on planes with 5 litre 100 car motorcades to tell us we are mate ? 

sometimes your hard work...

yes I'm not on about the man in the street..recycling his cardboard...

but humankind...as a hole...stop with the them and us

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

sometimes your hard work...

yes I'm not on about the man in the street..recycling his cardboard...

but humankind...as a hole...stop with the them and us

it’s is them and us mate 

they think we are dumb peasants and we never surprise em ? 

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s is them and us mate 

they think we are dumb peasants and we never surprise em ? 

no its just you they think is a dumb peasant....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Watched an interesting program on Tesla and how he wanted to gives us all FREE energy all around the world...the big corporations pulled his funding,he was overlooked for the noble peace prize a few times and not recognized for his work...he was working alongside Albert Einstein on a project for the US GOVERNMENT..but then died in strange circumstances and all of his works then  disappeared ?...used to be the Church..but governments of the world been in coohoots, controlling the flow of money,fuel,food etc for the last 200/250 yrs imo, ?

And then who got tasked with studying his life’s work and projects ?? 

“TheStormHasArrived”

_ DONALD TRUMP

President Trump also retruthed a quote  JFK this morning that said “storm coming,”

_________

☝️ We are here folks!

_________

>India moves hundred of thousands of munitions and MILITARY tanks to border with China the past 3 weeks ( they have been f doing this the past two months.. But heavy movement the past 3 weeks )

>Pakistan military at the gates of India with tens of thousands of forces doing drills and moving munitions

>Indonesia countries and high alart and have been POSITIONING for the past 4 months

>CHINA military battle ships of the coast of Japan and heavy deployment around Taiwan

>Russian forces inside Belarus not being reported with major artillery and several nuclear subs in the Baltic sea waiting the past 6 weeks

>Western EU countries along the Russia border moving artillery, tanks and units

>Japan deploys alll naval vessels to the line up along the coast off china.. Sea of China sea of Japan

>United States east coast lined with warships and has all naval vessels active across the world in EU. Coastal regions to China Taiwan all on high ALART

>>

>

>

>

_ HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP/ EXPOSURE HITTING MSM

>CHINA dragon family cuts off ROTHSCHILDS/ROCKEFELLERS MONEY > VATICAN

>MIDDLE EAST REJECTS BIDEN FOR OIL

> UNITED STATES CORPORATION IN CHAOS AS FIAT DOLLAR FALLS

>EU INSIDE RECESSION

AS NATO.UN LOSE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS IN UKRAINE MONEY LAUNDERING CAPITAL THROUGH PUTIN OFFENSIVE

>FBI LEAKS CONTINUE AND CONNECTS MSM STORIES TO HUNTER COVER UP

>WORLD LEADERS RESIGN.

JAPAN LEADER KILLED

>BRICS IS CREATED AND TAKES HALF OF WORLD CURRENCY INTO GOLD BACKED SYSTEM

>WHAT'S HATS DESTROY MILITARY PLANE CARRYING HIGH HEAVY EXPLOSIVES TO INDIA TO START COLOUR REVOLUTIONS ( USING CIA TRAINED UKRAINE TROOPS)

>INDIA ON HIGH ALART AS DEEP STATE TRIES TO STOP THE BRICS MOVEMENT AND CREATE COLOUR REVOLUTIONS

>

>

>

>

>

SO MUCH IS HAPPENING INSIDE THE STORM

________

>WIRES; MILITARY CHATTER ( BACK CHANNELS ) AT ALL TIME HIGH!!!!!!!!

_________

over three years ago. NEW YORK

Was doing Operation Gotham

( A military exercise in case of nuclear ATTACK..... But this training event was staged by Deep State U.S. generals and [DS] democrats........> It's a FALSE FLAG operations to create fear and destraction <}

The past 6 MONTHS military operations have been trying to find nuclear bombs on the east coast sectors ( planted by the DEEP state)//// ......

________

DEEP STATE IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO STOP THE UPCOMING  ELECTIONS. THE EXPOSURE OF THE VACCINES, BIOWEAPONS . THE PLANDEMIC. .....

LOTS OF HAPPENING FOLKS

KEEP BUCKLED UP

________

34 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

“TheStormHasArrived”

_ DONALD TRUMP

President Trump also retruthed a quote  JFK this morning that said “storm coming,”

_________

☝️ We are here folks!

_________

>India moves hundred of thousands of munitions and MILITARY tanks to border with China the past 3 weeks ( they have been f doing this the past two months.. But heavy movement the past 3 weeks )

>Pakistan military at the gates of India with tens of thousands of forces doing drills and moving munitions

>Indonesia countries and high alart and have been POSITIONING for the past 4 months

>CHINA military battle ships of the coast of Japan and heavy deployment around Taiwan

>Russian forces inside Belarus not being reported with major artillery and several nuclear subs in the Baltic sea waiting the past 6 weeks

>Japan deploys alll naval vessels to the line up along the coast off china.. Sea of China sea of Japan

>United States east coast lined with warships and has all naval vessels active across the world in EU. Coastal regions to China Taiwan all on high ALART

>>

>

>

>

>EU INSIDE RECESSION

AS NATO.UN LOSE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS IN UKRAINE MONEY LAUNDERING CAPITAL THROUGH PUTIN OFFENSIVE

>WORLD LEADERS RESIGN.

JAPAN LEADER KILLED

>WHAT'S HATS DESTROY MILITARY PLANE CARRYING HIGH HEAVY EXPLOSIVES TO INDIA TO START COLOUR REVOLUTIONS ( USING CIA TRAINED UKRAINE TROOPS)

>INDIA ON HIGH ALART AS DEEP STATE TRIES TO STOP THE BRICS MOVEMENT AND CREATE COLOUR REVOLUTIONS

>

>

>

>

>

________

_________

( A military exercise in case of nuclear ATTACK..... But this training event was staged by Deep State U.S. generals and [DS] democrats........> It's a FALSE FLAG operations to create fear and destraction <}

The past 6 MONTHS military operations have been trying to find nuclear bombs on the east coast sectors ( planted by the DEEP state)//// ......

________

DEEP STATE IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO STOP THE UPCOMING  ELECTIONS. THE EXPOSURE OF THE VACCINES, BIOWEAPONS . THE PLANDEMIC. .....

LOTS OF HAPPENING FOLKS

KEEP BUCKLED UP

________

Lol.. I agree about the buckle up comment as something has to blow in this powder Keg soon...

But India and some other countries you mentioned are finding it hard to feed the rich people due to GM crops... They definitely couldn't feed a fighting army... Although there was a paper published very recently by a Swedish professor... Who is a big advocate for cannibalism.

38 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

“TheStormHasArrived”

_ DONALD TRUMP

_________

☝️ We are here folks!

_________

>>

>

>

>

>EU INSIDE RECESSION

>WORLD LEADERS RESIGN.

JAPAN LEADER KILLED

>

>

>

>

>

________

_________

________

LOTS OF HAPPENING FOLKS

KEEP BUCKLED UP

________

Oh and by the way... You do know trump is part of the chess game... I'd believe nothing old yellow hair says ?

10 hours ago, scotty12 said:

“TheStormHasArrived”

_ DONALD TRUMP

_________

☝️ We are here folks!

_________

>>

>

>

>

>EU INSIDE RECESSION

>WORLD LEADERS RESIGN.

JAPAN LEADER KILLED

>

>

>

>

>

________

_________

________

LOTS OF HAPPENING FOLKS

KEEP BUCKLED UP

________

Should I get some extra milk in do you recon ??

• Haha 4

Looks like the next and possibly the main act in this panto seems to be warming up nicely, another consequence of putting a geriatric leftie in charge of the world ( take note sandy ) could be the answer to the worlds growing population if it escalates ??

23 hours ago, WILF said:

I think natures gives us a few clues, areas of land can and will only support what they are meant to support.

Shoot 12 foxes off your local farm and bet your bollocks you will shoot another 12 off that farm the next year….because that’s what it’s meant to sustain.

Keep artificially inflating the populations of country’s that do have grass and trees and all the things that will manage that countries Co2 is madness……in Britain you should have around 45 to 50 million people, but you have 70+ million and are having to destroy habitat wholesale to accommodate them, a housing estate can not sequester Co2 and it can’t soak up ground water so you have bad air, drought and flooding……and that’s before it’s switches on a light !

We are moving people from deserts to our land and destroying our land to do it.

Unfortunately folks will never deal with reality’s mate, there’s f**k all money in simple logical fixes.

I dont disagree that we are overpopulated, I've said about the huge housing estates around here and a new town built on the edge of Exeter to house people from other citys councils overspill... its plain to see that the land is being ruined, fields I walked as a 13 year old with a ferret and dog now have a thousand houses on them and a f**k off great tescos... in other areas I'm sure it is far worse... if you look globally what we do as a species is ruin and destroy in the main...look at the forests in South America... can't remember stats but I think its a football pitch size cut down every hour (or something like that)... that just cant recover...we are destroyers mate...all of us in one way or another 

• Like 7
42 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I dont disagree that we are overpopulated, I've said about the huge housing estates around here and a new town built on the edge of Exeter to house people from other citys councils overspill... its plain to see that the land is being ruined, fields I walked as a 13 year old with a ferret and dog now have a thousand houses on them and a f**k off great tescos... in other areas I'm sure it is far worse... if you look globally what we do as a species is ruin and destroy in the main...look at the forests in South America... can't remember stats but I think its a football pitch size cut down every hour (or something like that)... that just cant recover...we are destroyers mate...all of us in one way or another 

300 + houses  (for up country council overspill, with less than 100 for private buys some of which will be let out) built on the last 3 fields I used to do after a night local, just one more run ? and new council offices and doctors, plus a little industrial estate, We're no longer a hamlet, were annexed to the town, built up on one side of the road and 70% on the other ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, dytkos said:

300 + houses  (for up country council overspill, with less than 100 for private buys some of which will be let out) built on the last 3 fields I used to do after a night local, just one more run ? and new council offices and doctors, plus a little industrial estate, We're no longer a hamlet, were annexed to the town, built up on one side of the road and 70% on the other ? 

Cheers, D.

We're ALL doomed, no ifs ands or buts, ..... DOOMED!!

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3