Russia Ukraine WW3

I've always bought and stored gold, not serious amounts just bits. Last few years I've stopped all pension payments and bought gold with the money....

..... I've got a lump of pension money sat here waiting to buy this year's gold but price seems high

.....so? Buy anyway? Or buy silver?

What do the investment orientated ones of you think?

• Thanks 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've always bought and stored gold, not serious amounts just bits. Last few years I've stopped all pension payments and bought gold with the money....

..... I've got a lump of pension money sat here waiting to buy this year's gold but price seems high

How much you got? 

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, mackem said:

How much you got? 

Not huge amounts,just some coins and the multi bars....it's a thin bar that snaps down into 1g bars, reckon they will be most use if society goes to shit 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

.....so? Buy anyway? Or buy silver?

What do the investment orientated ones of you think?

From my understanding you’ll be safe with either gold or silver mate both of them are going to sky rocket soon 

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Do yourself a favour and stick a wood burner in the hole mate I fed an open fire for a couple of years and the wood consumption was over double  you will need in a stove plus the open fire sends 50% heat out the chimney,  if you get a stove look for one with a flat plate top over a fancy one so you can keep a kettle of hot water going and do bits of cooking on it, I used 5 bags of coal all winter last year 2 of which I stole bringing my total heating bill to £36 for the year and my stove stayed lit from October to March with windfall and building site wood ???

Same here ran mines on scraps of sites all last winter and that scrap wood throws out a crackin heat 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Same here ran mines on scraps of sites all last winter and that scrap wood throws out a crackin heat 

one of the benefits of working on site?

load of old joists from a flat roof will be going home with me?DSC_2657.JPG.cd7e0b3a7023da66441d7e8ba6d86e9f.JPG

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Do yourself a favour and stick a wood burner in the hole mate I fed an open fire for a couple of years and the wood consumption was over double  you will need in a stove plus the open fire sends 50% heat out the chimney,  if you get a stove look for one with a flat plate top over a fancy one so you can keep a kettle of hot water going and do bits of cooking on it, I used 5 bags of coal all winter last year 2 of which I stole bringing my total heating bill to £36 for the year and my stove stayed lit from October to March with windfall and building site wood ???

just had a bit of a gander on line and YouTube....they look pretty easy to fit ...did you fit yours mate

5 hours ago, Francie said:

If the shit hits the fan,how are yous going to barter with gold,who will accept it or who will change it for 'money'?

If you have a pig and I offer you a piece of gold I reckon most people would accept that as tender in a break down of society......it's either that or the wheelbarrow full of paper money.

.....or I will melt it all down and make a crown and declare myself Divine emperor 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 8
4 hours ago, TOMO said:

just had a bit of a gander on line and YouTube....they look pretty easy to fit ...did you fit yours mate

fit a liner in your chimney normally mate or get blacky into do it but he may be scared of heights ? 

Remember Rumsfeld's quiet announcement the day before 9/11

Rumsfeld flashback: Rumsfeld admitted that the Pentagon was missing 2.3 trillion dollars | 2001 | The U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld admitted the day before the attack that the Pentagon was missing 2.3 trillion dollars. The claim is based on a quote from Donald Rumsfeld from September 10, 2001: "According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." The claim supports the theory that the terror attack against the Pentagon was supposedly a so-called false flag operation. Rumsfeld had knowledge that the terror attack would take place the next day, knowing that the news of the missing trillions would be buried in the massive media cover of the attack. The hijacked Flight 77 was intended to impact the Pentagon at the exact spot where the documents that would reveal the fraud would be. The impact and the subsequent damage and fires were then to destroy the evidence.

No plane debris ever found at the Pentagon attack.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3