Russia Ukraine WW3

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yeh seemed crazy ...a bit like a small monster truck ...literally jumped over a hump ...then knocked all these tanks out...f**k being in a tank 

Ffs find the video or post a still from it or something.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yeh seemed crazy ...a bit like a small monster truck ...literally jumped over a hump ...then knocked all these tanks out...f**k being in a tank 

I thought it was like  something like out of mad max 3 ! Was a crazy video , am sure the guy filming was saying fcukin he'll  in rusky over and over again.  

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

been sent a vid on WhatsApp of a jeep 4x4 thing flying on to a battlefield with a rocket launcher thingy on the back ..and in a matter of seconds it seems it blows up half a dozen tanks..

just wondering if any of guys had seen it...I can't load it

Just watched it mate ? And IF it's true, that weapon system has just rendered tanks obsolete !

To be fair, though, I thought the vid of the bloke having a shower in cows piss was much funnier ?

Cheers.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3