Russia Ukraine WW3

2 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Well, who suffers most in a shooting war?

The people in the theatre of conflict imho, and what’s more we can actually see action for a desired outcome.

Every time I see a report from Ukraine on the telly it looks like you’d want to go on holiday there…..war my arse, it looks like it may be localised skirmishes at most and the whole f***ing world has to pay twice the price for everything ? 
They can pull the other one as far as I’m concerned mate.

I don’t know how many “wars” there have been in my lifetime but quiet a few and much bigger than this and never before did people get the arse ripped out of them…..and two of those wars were in oil states 

• Like 6

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, WILF said:

The people in the theatre of conflict imho, and what’s more we can actually see action for a desired outcome.

Every time I see a report from Ukraine on the telly it looks like you’d want to go on holiday there…..war my arse, it looks like it may be localised skirmishes at most and the whole f***ing world has to pay twice the price for everything ? 
They can pull the other one as far as I’m concerned mate.

I don’t know how many “wars” there have been in my lifetime but quiet a few and much bigger than this and never before did people get the arse ripped out of them…..and two of those wars were in oil states 

WILF, the Ukrainians and Russians are not killing each other to your satisfaction? lol 

I don't trust your news media any more than I trust my own. But cities of considerable size are being pounded to dust. Russia has essentially cut off the eastern part of Ukraine. Where a majority of their industry and there for infrastructure lie. It's being systematically destroyed target by target. This a war like we haven't seen since you guys invited us over the last time. :whistling:

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

WILF, the Ukrainians and Russians are not killing each other to your satisfaction? lol 

I don't trust your news media any more than I trust my own. But cities of considerable size are being pounded to dust. Russia has essentially cut off the eastern part of Ukraine. Where a majority of their industry and there for infrastructure lie. It's being systematically destroyed target by target. This a war like we haven't seen since you guys invited us over the last time. :whistling:

Is it a coincidence that it has hastened what the EU desired all along and that is to get its hands on Ukraine?

It’s not secret that your own economy likes war, I’m not criticising that, just saying that it does and I’m sure arms manufacturers are having a grand old time……none of this “help” they giving Ukraine will be out of the goodness of their heart, the invoice is coming later down the line and ultimately the Ukrainian people will pay that.

Zelensky will have the bank balance his entertainment career could never provide for him, everyone’s a winner……except us of course ?

Edited by WILF
1 hour ago, Mickey Finn said:

Interesting. It's true the global system was designed to block the then Soviet Union from the markets. An appreciation of irony requires I point out that the Communists who over through an empire. Created one of their own. But they have been selling oil and grain to the world for years now, haven't they? 

Sanctions which we all agree are better than WWIII. Are the tool of choice for ensuring appropriate behavior from nations. You can argue how effective they are all day if you care to. They do seem to be failing this time. I think this is why: Russia's land lacks defendable borders to the west. That and their shrinking population have most likely pushed them to this point. Basically, it was now or never. They should have chosen never but they didn't.

Knowing Russian history in the 20th century. You can hardly blame neighboring countries from Joining NATO. But you blame the USA? 

No mickey, its the demorats pushing all the so called trends these days, they invent names to label you if you disagree with anyrhing they say, aswell as feminising the western men and all the faggotry in schools, they aee a demonic force hell bent on trying to rule the world by whatever it takes, the ruskies are not innocent either but theyve been pushed by breaking point, the eussr was never meant to be taking any more members in, so why the need to go right to russias borders? And as i said before if war breaks out and we are all conscripted ill go after the trannies, poofs, blacks, arabs, scrounging romas, gimmiegrants and every member if Parliament has gone before me, could you imaging after yrs of kicking us white natives to the gutter then suddenly we are of some use? Nahh ill stay back and defend against all the hoardes of raping, pillaging muslim lazy b*****ds attacking the women on our home soil

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Is it a coincidence that it has hastened what the EU desired all along and that is to get its hands on Ukraine?

It’s not secret that your own economy likes war, I’m not criticising that, just saying that it does and I’m sure arms manufacturers are having a grand old time……none of this “help” they giving Ukraine will be out of the goodness of their heart, the invoice is coming later down the line and ultimately the Ukrainian people will pay that.

Zelensky will have the bank balance his entertainment career could never provide for him, everyone’s a winner……except us of course ?

You know more about the EU than I do. (I think I understand why the UK got out.) That it was able to happen with a vote alone shows how far Europe has come.

I also understand that Ukraine has a wealth of natural resources with which they might be able to repay the west for weapons etc. But of course that depends on them still owning them. Is that likely?

What's most likely is that Ukraine will be destroyed fighting NATO's proxy war. Then it will be Poland and Lithuania's turn.

Edited by Mickey Finn
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No mickey, its the demorats pushing all the so called trends these days, they invent names to label you if you disagree with anyrhing they say, aswell as feminising the western men and all the faggotry in schools, they aee a demonic force hell bent on trying to rule the world by whatever it takes, the ruskies are not innocent either but theyve been pushed by breaking point, the eussr was never meant to be taking any more members in, so why the need to go right to russias borders? And as i said before if war breaks out and we are all conscripted ill go after the trannies, poofs, blacks, arabs, scrounging romas, gimmiegrants and every member if Parliament has gone before me, could you imaging after yrs of kicking us white natives to the gutter then suddenly we are of some use? Nahh ill stay back and defend against all the hoardes of raping, pillaging muslim lazy b*****ds attacking the women on our home soil

Maybe that is what we are talking about after all. We have anger like that over here as well.

The Global Economy and immigration as well as jobs shifting overseas. Has laid a heavy price on the working class here of which I am a member. But, it's coming to an end and I imagine there worse for us in the near future. I'm too old to fight now. But, I will do what I can and bear witness.

Edited by Mickey Finn
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

WILF, which version are you liking? lol

The reasonable debate bit mate ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

You know more about the EU than I do. (I think I understand why the UK got out.) That it was able to happen with a vote alone shows how far Europe has come

What you won’t get mate is the fact that since that vote every domestic and foreign politician has been working against the people to try and make sure it’s in name only…..if you are under the impression that we voted and they delivered, think again.

I also understand that Ukraine has a wealth of natural resources with which they might be able to repay the west for weapons etc. But of course that depends on them still owning them. Is that likely?

Yes, because Russia can’t outspend NATO or the EU either medium or long term…..

What's most likely is that Ukraine will be destroyed fighting NATO's proxy war. Then it will be Poland and Lithuania's turn.

It don’t matter to politicians if it’s destroyed or not, long as they own it at the end…..just my opinion of course.

Imho western politicians (including your own) have been actively working against the best interests of their own people for a couple of decades at least and maybe longer (I’ll maybe exclude Trump from that) 

These people are not on our side or the side of “right”……they are upto something else entirely.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

What you won’t get mate is the fact that since that vote every domestic and foreign politician has been working against the people to try and make sure it’s in name only…..if you are under the impression that we voted and they delivered, think again.

Yes, because Russia can’t outspend NATO or the EU either medium or long term…..

It don’t matter to politicians if it’s destroyed or not, long as they own it at the end…..just my opinion of course.

Imho western politicians (including your own) have been actively working against the best interests of their own people for a couple of decades at least and maybe longer (I’ll maybe exclude Trump from that) 

These people are not on our side or the side of “right”……they are upto something else entirely.

Thing is, we both live in democracies. We choose our leaders than we complain when they lead. They are not separate from us. They are us.

Most of our current issues are the side effect of WWII/ THE COLD WAR. Just like WWII was a side effect of WWI. The upside is we were not killed in WWIII.

Now the Global System is ending and we are wondering if Europe is going to explode into war again. I just saw that Germany has shut down Nord Stream for maintenance. Everyone is UPPING their military spending. Finland and Sweden are joining NATO and the USA wants is out of it all.

How would you handle all of that differently?

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's a war going on...but they all still got gas, water, electric and f***ing internet ?..One big f***ing Farce ?

Everybody in Europe has great cell and internet service. You think a little war could interrupt that? lol

Water, electric, gas are all part of the infrastructure Russia is destroying at the moment.

16 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Water, electric, gas are all part of the infrastructure Russia is destroying at the moment.

if you believe the shit they are feeding you?

I know aload of folks who got themselves  token refugees....not f***ing one of them looks to me like they have fled a war zone?they are over here to milk us,they won't be in no rush to go back home I know ?

• Like 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3