Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Snake island? Ukraine says because Russia was getting leathered on it, Russia says it's a good will gesture or something like that. 

The first  reason is right. Russia doesn't do goodwill gestures.

It will be the same if they manage to secure a coastal strip. It will be constantly under attack and could not be sustained long term.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The first time I've ever been impressed with Sleepy Joe was his NATO speech today !

Apart from confusing Switzerland with Sweden, he actually sounded like the leader of the free world.

Cheers.

the sooner the sleepy joe public realise russia isn’t the enemy our own politicians are the better the world will be charts 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The first time I've ever been impressed with Sleepy Joe was his NATO speech today !

Apart from confusing Switzerland with Sweden, he actually sounded like the leader of the free world.

Cheers.

bet it was al written down on them prompt cards telling him what to say

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Don’t think putin would be in Ukraine if sleepy joe wasn’t the leader of the free world mate, when they got shot of trump all this was always going to happen just like China’s eyeing up Taiwan they no this dog has no teeth and they can get away with it ?

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don’t think putin would be in Ukraine if sleepy joe wasn’t the leader of the free world mate, when they got shot of trump all this was always going to happen just like China’s eyeing up Taiwan they no this dog has no teeth and they can get away with it ?

I’m no supporter of Biden, I would far rather have Trump. I was just surprised how assertive and confident Biden was compared to his usual stumbling, mistake laden speeches ! ?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Did he really mistake Sweden for Switzerland? That's amazing.

The best one was Bush mistaking Ukraine for Iraq when condemning the invasion. :laugh:

Yes he did but then made a joke of it and said he was hoping Switzerland would join NATO .

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yes he did but then made a joke of it and said he was hoping Switzerland would join NATO .

Cheers.

@ 1:40

Started shaky but got stronger when it came to listing the actual detail.

But generally, he looks and sounds about dead to me.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

He'll be hoping to sell them some ships. He's heard they haven't got any aircraft carriers or subs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3