Russia Ukraine WW3

C'mon lads ! Get with the program !

The Russians are being paid by : The New World Order/The Rothschilds/The Freemasons/ The Illuminati/The Bilderberggers/The Trilateral Commision/ or whichever bogie man is in vogue these days, to ruin the world economy so they can rule the world !

Cheers.

• Haha 2

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

How have they allegedly got three times the money though? Have they been printing rubles to pay for weapons like Mugabe did in Zim?

I strongly suspect it’s a very misleading claim.

48 minutes ago, Borr said:

Have you got a link for this?

It was on finance insider Web page,have a look to see what you think,must be all ye oil there selling lol

12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

How have they allegedly got three times the money though? Have they been printing rubles to pay for weapons like Mugabe did in Zim?

I strongly suspect it’s a very misleading claim.

Simple economics mate, they’ve inflated reality?‍♂️ Called in loans in foreign currency (probably traded Dinars for Rouble promises), printed a bit of paper, jobs a good un, the account suddenly looks bigger. It’s a fugazi. Probably to keep the pop in a happy state. At this rate I’d be surprised if they don’t have bread lines in a years time.

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

C'mon lads ! Get with the program !

The Russians are being paid by : The New World Order/The Rothschilds/The Freemasons/ The Illuminati/The Bilderberggers/The Trilateral Commision/ or whichever bogie man is in vogue these days, to ruin the world economy so they can rule the world !

Cheers.

Your starting to talk some sense now charts don't be afraid mucker lol if you don't think there's evil men in high places upto no good,who have the means to achieve there goal,not with a gun mind you,through other 'peaceful' avenues then just look back at hitler,musolini,stalin to name but a few.

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Simple economics mate, they’ve inflated reality?‍♂️ Called in loans in foreign currency (probably traded Dinars for Rouble promises), printed a bit of paper, jobs a good un, the account suddenly looks bigger. It’s a fugazi. Probably to keep the pop in a happy state. At this rate I’d be surprised if they don’t have bread lines in a years time.

I haven't a clue about finance mush but why do you think there skint for?lol

Maybe the Russian Central Bank has simply taken a leaf out of The Bank of England's book and printed billions of rubles to buy worthless Government bonds ?

It used to be called "printing money"......now it's called "quantitative easing" ! ? !

We worry about the trillion pounds of debt we are supposed to have, but it's estimated that between 1/3 and 2/3 of that is money the government has borrowed off itself and never needs paying back !

But hey , I'm just an old retired engineer, not an economist, and have about as much clue as to what's going on as the average man in the street ! ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

I haven't a clue about finance mush but why do you think there skint for?lol

The country earns way less than it spends, has done for decades and a massive percentage of whatever they have budget wise goes on military spending (ring a bell?). But it’s not so much skint now, more when inflation really takes hold due to lack of trade and a loaf of bread costs more than a weeks wages. Russia isn’t a rich country, contrary to popular belief. The majority of their population has always been peasant class.

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

The country earns way less than it spends, has done for decades and a massive percentage of whatever they have budget wise goes on military spending (ring a bell?). But it’s not so much skint now, more when inflation really takes hold due to lack of trade and a loaf of bread costs more than a weeks wages. Russia isn’t a rich country, contrary to popular belief. The majority of their population has always been peasant class.

Fair enough mush just put up what I read,see what yous thought.

Just now, Francie said:

Fair enough mush just put up what I read,see what yous thought.

It likes Charts said. They’re all at it! But you can sort of get away with it when you have trade still happening. With the embargoes right now, I’m not sure they can ride the storm.

The only thing they have (which is a lot) is massive mineral wealth but no one wants buy it out in the open right now (plus they can’t legally). Which will probably increase the black market (paid for in Dollars, Dinars, pounds and Euros) so the Rouble will drop in value and fuuck their economy because they have to triple/quadruple etc their spend on imports like grains, forcing the price of a loaf up. Something similar but the opp end of the spectrum is happening right now with bread. The Ukraine isn’t shipping out as much wheat as normal and so the price is driven up because of scarcity and greedy fuuckers exploiting the situation.

• Like 1
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

When condemning Russia's attack on Ukraine, former President George Bush mistakenly referred...

"The result is an absence of checks and balances in Russia, and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq," said Bush, before catching himself and shaking his head. "I mean -- of Ukraine."

Realizing his mistake, Bush then appeared to say under his breath, "Iraq, too."

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

When condemning Russia's attack on Ukraine, former President George Bush mistakenly referred...

"The result is an absence of checks and balances in Russia, and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq," said Bush, before catching himself and shaking his head. "I mean -- of Ukraine."

Realizing his mistake, Bush then appeared to say under his breath, "Iraq, too."

That wet brain fool is responsible for way more deaths and destruction than any thing Russia is doing in Ukraine. 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3