Russia Ukraine WW3

19 minutes ago, WILF said:
EU.USATODAY.COM

Profits for Exxon Mobil, Shell, Chevron and more rose by billions in the first quarter – despite costs...

And duty, vat, corporation tax on all that…….

Meanwhile, people will be too busy trying to keep a roof over their head to make a fuss

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Interest rates are one of the main tools used to keep the UK economy growing steadily.

Still, that’s just my tin foil hat and maybe everything does logically just happen by complete accident…..yeah, that will explain how something so beneficial to governments and their paymasters happens….fate ! Lol 

I don't doubt the latest harvest of taxpayer money will come from energy charges , but I don't believe it relates to the war in Ukraine. We get buggered whether it be house market crash, banking crisis, recession, covid. The ten billion profit she'll/BP or whom ever made thatla our wants to Stealth tax was lost on russian interests , I'd probably take it off them anyway but the fact Scottish power are screaming for people to get a fuel loan is more worrying to me ...

• Like 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, kanny said:

That's the other tragedy, hundreds or thousands of untrained conscripted kids sent to their death against soldiers.... although most of their parents probably buy in to saving Russia from NATO propaganda...

• Like 2

“Activist”……the name we give thugs and vandals who we like !

Lots of people buy into propaganda, that’s not the sole domain of Russians ! 
We swallow all sorts of bizarre bullshit weekly, it’s a national disease ! 

Young men fight wars, it’s what they do……if we want to stop young men dying in pointless wars for profit then let’s stop electing the absolute tripe we have been electing ! 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

“Activist”……the name we give thugs and vandals who we like !

Lots of people buy into propaganda, that’s not the sole domain of Russians ! 
We swallow all sorts of bizarre bullshit weekly, it’s a national disease ! 

Young men fight wars, it’s what they do……if we want to stop young men dying in pointless wars for profit then let’s stop electing the absolute tripe we have been electing ! 

The majority of veteran's I came across, all felt they were simply used and when the war's ended. They were discarded. The Rhodesians were the exception. Which is understable when you see what was done to there country. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, paul sr said:

The majority of veteran's I came across, all felt they were simply used and when the war's ended. They were discarded. The Rhodesians were the exception. Which is understable when you see what was done to there country. 

Any chance you could elaborate on this?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Francie said:

Russias Central Bank has treble the money in it compared to same time last year,is this all a big game or what,because the only folk suffering as usual are the civillians

How have they allegedly got three times the money though? Have they been printing rubles to pay for weapons like Mugabe did in Zim?

I strongly suspect it’s a very misleading claim.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Russias Central Bank has treble the money in it compared to same time last year,is this all a big game or what,because the only folk suffering as usual are the civillians

Have you got a link for this?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3