Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arry said:

I do know about both world wars mate I find it that very interesting.

I said in the beginning of the post its my view  as in my opinion and although it may be different I'm still entitled to as you are to your opinion.

Cheers Arry

You most definitely are ?

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Sweden and Finland are making formal moves to join NATO. Very loud moves.

I think Turkey have a few objections,  saying they need to sort out their  terrorist problems first...

22 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think Turkey have a few objections,  saying they need to sort out their  terrorist problems first...

Turkey have been playing both sides for years. Pound to a pinch they’re using this to regain some leverage with Putin.

They’ve found themselves at serious odds with Russia recently but still seem to keep the door open. I suppose having options keeps everyone on their toes.

• Like 3

Apparently there's a 40km range on these,  the Russian equivalent have a 18km range , these are also pretty new still so still retain their accuracy whereas the Russian kit is said to be well used and not accurate due to worn barrels ect.. 

• Like 2

When all the oil and power companies have replaced profits lost in the pandemic and all the governments have collected enough extra duty and VAT to pay for a bit of the pandemic and when people are in such rag order that they ain’t got time to question what a bunch of absolute wankers their elected politicians are…..then the war will end ;) 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

When all the oil and power companies have replaced profits lost in the pandemic and all the governments have collected enough extra duty and VAT to pay for a bit of the pandemic and when people are in such rag order that they ain’t got time to question what a bunch of absolute wankers their elected politicians are…..then the war will end ;) 

And back on planet earth.....

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

your correct wilf you finally admitting you was hoodwinked into a jab ? 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your correct wilf you finally admitting you was hoodwinked into a jab ? 

Glad you are back, was getting a bit worried about you after you bravely ventured out from under the bed the other day but no need to worry, us brave souls did our bit and made the world safe for you.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Borr said:

And back on planet earth.....

EU.USATODAY.COM

Profits for Exxon Mobil, Shell, Chevron and more rose by billions in the first quarter – despite costs...

And duty, vat, corporation tax on all that…….

Meanwhile, people will be too busy trying to keep a roof over their head to make a fuss

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Interest rates are one of the main tools used to keep the UK economy growing steadily.

Still, that’s just my tin foil hat and maybe everything does logically just happen by complete accident…..yeah, that will explain how something so beneficial to governments and their paymasters happens….fate ! Lol 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3